Intermission jounrney to the sand

Naruto POV

Me and jiraiya are walking through a stand storm In the dessert of the land of wind but are unaffected do to me creating a vortex around us with my wind style to keep us from being taken by the sand storm. The storms are Known to be so inhospitable that even a kage level shinobi without some sort of protection would be killed by it. Luckily I have endless chakra as well as seals to make the vortex seem like a air conditioned walk through a meadow on a sunny day I even had it make a cloud that would stay in the vortex and provide shade for when we wanted it.

Jiraiya " damn this walk is by far the most luxurious I've experienced walking through this dessert and we are in the middle of a storm yet it feels like
I'm basking in the sun on a picnic."

Naruto " speaking of picnic it's about time we eat so here let me get our sandwiches, chips and soda out of the scroll and we can eat as we go ."

Jiraiya " that sounds nice but I'll admit my feet are kinda sore, you sure we can't take a moment and sit while we eat?"

Naruto " I'm to impatient I wanna see Gaara and his siblings as soon as possible besides I didn't get to see them when they came to help us on the sasuke mission, I'm dying to see how they are doing. I do however have the perfect thing in storage for such a occasion."

  I take out a sealing scroll and activate it causing a large palanquin to appear I ushered jiraiya inside of it as a created quite the entourage of clones to  carry and transport us in it .

( Authors note if you don't know what a palanquin is I will put a picture of one )

Naruto Clone " hey boss why do you think we would allow you to be lazy and have us do this hard work Dattebayo?!"

Naruto  Clone 2 " hell yeah what he said"

Naruto original " personally I wouldn't mind being among you carrying it as well but you all know pervy sage would not be happy with that as for why you should do it, we all know we want our godfather to get some rest especially after his nonstop attempts at new rasengans. As for what you will get for doing it I won't dispel you guys until each and every one of you get to write your own letter that I'll send to Haku, besides you know Haku loves not only me but every one of my clones so I'm sure he would be delighted to hear from each of you as well and I'm sure you all would be happy to share your own take on our feeling with him. After all are the same person share the same mind and soul hell we are so connected I share your memories as you do the same with mine. That means we are all hakus boyfriend, we are all Naruto Uzumaki. And it's about time you get to share your feelings to."

The clones stood in awe then tears started to fall as they all cheered in joy for the revelation

Naruto Clone 1 " I'll follow you forever boss"

Naruto clone 2 " hell yeah for Haku !!!!"

Naruto clone 3 " I'm so happy we're not seen as just tools "

I handed out pen and paper for each of them as they all took it and wrote there letters in lighting speed I wrote my own as well before putting them all in a sealing scroll that I gave to a crow summon who deliver it to Haku.

(The crow flies above the storm )

I walk into the ride and sat with jiraiya.

Jiraiya " do you actually mean what you said to the clones ?"

Naruto " of course I do we are all one in the same I care for each one the same way I care for myself it pains me whenever they disappear but I get over it as there memories flow into me as we become whole once more, and your damn right they are entitled to every thing that I am."

A clone popped its head in and gave a foxy grin

Naruto clone 4 " hey boss you probably didn't realize we totally heard everything that was said in here and boy am I glad we have the privilege of being your clone, I'm thankful too hear such a answer cause if you were lying to us we would have to beat you to a pulp to teach you a lesson after all we are your custom durable clones that share not half of your strength but the full level of strength you yourself have. It's a good thing that Naruto Uzumaki is such a kind person. Dattebayo "

He pulled his head out and I was pale, horrified and relieved at the same time. He was right I didn't think they'd be eavesdropping but that is something I would do. And if they attacked me all of a sudden them having the same chakra amount, strength and techniques that I do as well as access to there own ninetails chakra I'd be fucked if they assaulted me besides with the raw number and speed of them I wouldn't have the time to dispel them and if I teleported away they would be there waiting knowing my every move and since they don't dispel in one hit there would be nothing I could do against them the only chance I'd have is to take the beating or hope jiraiya would convince them to stop.  Thank kami I truly love them as they are not only me but also my best friends.

Jiraiya " you were one wrong word away from seeing the sage of six paths again. Speaking of your custom shadow clone justu it's truly frightening I'm just Glad it's a secret that only a select few know besides it's. A forbidden justu even more dangerous than the original variations of shadow clone hell I'm positive i could only make two of your special type of clones any more and if probably pass out or even die from chakra exhaustion. Hell old man sarutobi couldn't even make one because of how much chakra he lost in his old age. I'm sure if could have made even one of them he'd have beaten orochimaru. Well that's in the past as for the future I have a feeling your future lovers will love you and your use of clones if you know what I mean "

Third person POV

All Naruto " Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas"

They shouted in embarrassment as jiraiya boisterously laughed at his godsons reaction.

Little did Naruto know how true his masters words would be when he was a adult

The journey to the sand continues