Some time with jiraiya

Authors note before I start the chapter their will be a change in the harem due to how I'm writing the story I will remove some of those who have been previously winners the last remaining people will be
Haku (duh )
Karin
Hinata

I don't want a large harem and this is the only way I can make it work with the way I intend to continue the story.

Naruto POV

Me and pervy sage are currently walking through on a long and empty road making our way to the next destination h agreed to help me train once we were closer to tsunades location.

Jiraiya " man kid you should get a good look at her she's a beauty, my first love to be exact and she's got some incredible assets of you know what I mean."

Naruto " for the pervy sage to say that tsunade must certainly be one of a kind. You know every time we've talked you brought up women and your love life well I'll share with you mine, and I'll share with you the wonders of traps."

Jiraiya " our dating that ice style user right not that I have a problem with you being with a guy it's just they could never compete with the beauty of a sexy lady."

I take out a photo from my wallet a picture of Haku wearing a maid outfit with a short skirt and stockings and hand it to my godfather.

Jiraiya " yeah that's one bombshell maid right there and her features are quite supple, but what does this have to do with anything ?"

I take the photo back

Naruto " oh nothing just that's a picture of my boyfriend, oh and he wasn't wearing any makeup may I add his body Is so feminine that he has quite the nice hips and behind as well as when I've seen him shirtless his chest is identical to that of a A Cup."

Jiraiya eyes bulge.

Jiraiya " how the fuck is that even possible, pardon my language but that shouldn't be a thing?!?"

Naruto " I don't know man.... but I love it and he teases me with that sinful body of his all the time, then he makes me wait because he insists do to me being a few years younger that he wants to wait until I'm a few years older before we cross the line of adulthood together. Hell Thats not all he insists I will have a harem and that I will have multiple wives other than him so I would be able to have children in the future it's crazy I know and kinda weird but it's sweet In it's own way, and to top it off it's not like he wants it to be a open relationship he only wants me but he wants me to have multiple permanent partners it's crazy I tell you, if you ever find a proper trap like him Im telling you go for it, if anything it's only more masculine to have another male want you like a woman."

Jiraiya " brat I don't know what kind of luck you have, but keep that partner of yours happy because all the male population want something like that, hell you even did your special talking skills you mentioned in the past just now where I'm genuinely considering the idea now, what did you call it talk no jutsu?"

I chuckle

Naruto " yeah that's what it's called ever since I was born I've always had the Innate ability to talk myself into or out of anything I've wanted, it's so powerful that it happens even when I just casually talk so I'm not even fully aware of it when it happens, hell im sure if it came down to it I could talk at least half of this Akatsuki group out of wanting to capture me. Dattebayo "

Jiraiya " don't push your luck now you idiot. "

We arrived at the town a while ago and we were about to check into a hotel until a flirty woman took jiraiyas hand and courted him, he tossed me a scroll to practice and told me to book the rooms for us.

So I obliged fully aware of what was gonna happen.

Inside my room I opened the scroll and it was the katas for jiraiyas hermit taijutsu style. As well as the hand signs for his needle hair style. So I say there for a few hours practicing it and I've gotten the basics down.

That's when there was a knock at the door.

I opened it with my goof ball personality in play.
I saw Kisame and itachi. I planned to act like I didn't know the latter as he would probably do as well in order to hide our secret.

Naruto " so your the delivery guys I called you got here quite fast how much do I owe you?"

Kisame chuckled and itachi stared at me expressionlessly

Kisame " ahh about that we left it out back because we were uncertain about the room so why don't you follow us to get it."

Naruto " nah I don't wanna move from the room that why I ordered delivery so you can go grab it and come back that would be nice and I'll pay you double with a 50% tip "

Kisame " well I tried the peaceful way , come with us brat or I'll have to cut your legs off and carry you with us ."

Naruto " geez what kind of take out place do you run shark man "

He went to grab me when sasuke bursted from the staircase

Sasuke " itachi I've been meaning to ( notices Kisame ) avenge the clan for quite some time "

Kisame " who's this brat itachi?"

Itachi " just my foolish little brother, you handle Naruto "

Naruto " huh how do you know my name dattebayo?"

That's when Kisame grabbed me and I kicked him in the crotch and jumped back

Naruto " hands off pervert"

Sasuke charged with a chidori at itachi but had his wrist twisted and slammed into a wall where he was punched in the stomach and put in a genjutsu. Good I'm the genjutsu world sasuke might be able to get a few words with his brother.

Kisame took out his sword but then the walls turned too flesh and jiraiya revealed himself, so the two Akatsuki members escaped and guy sensei arrived and took away the unconscious sasuke.

I told jiraiya about what happened and how I pretended to be a idiot to the Akatsuki members and how I had the talk with sasuke so he should be fine.

We payed for the hotel damages and continued on the road because we were kicked out of the hotel. We continued our journey and trained on the way.