Chunin exam finals part 1

Authors. Note sorry if last chapter got a little confusing towards the end I was litterally passing out while writing it.

Naruto POV

Other than training nothing significant happened other than me stopping Dosu from messing with Gaara so Haku could actually kick his ass, me and Shikamaru stopped Gaara from killing a unconscious lee, oh also the major thing I learned was the rasengan. However if the original Naruto could learn it in a week I obviously learned it in a month, my rate of growth impressed pervy sage greatly. Me and him have grown quite close over the month I would also help him at peeping better and acted as his spotter. He was also impressed with my calculating skills so much so he tested me on them and discovered that I was so good a perception I could tell somebodies measurements just by a glance. He would use this for his research so he could come up with legit proportions for his characters.

But that's neither here nor there, what's really going on is today is the finals for the chunin exams. So I decided to get into my new special attire, which was very anbu orientated with black and orange pattern and a uzumaki swirl on the back. To be honest it was a damn near replica of shisui's attire except it had orange stripes on the sides, I even had shisuis actual sword strap that and went over his shoulder and his blade. My hair was now a replica of a young version of my father so I looked like a custom mix between the leaf villages two fastest ninja to ever live with the second hokage coming in third. The only thing that made me stand out from being a mix of the two was my whiskers, uzumaki symbol and, orange stripes.

I sneak into the arena and see all the other genin standing in the center of the arena minus sasuke while the proctor explains the exams to the participants, and the audience. I then appear in the middle with a basic Shunshin and the proctor goes silent for a moment while all eyes are on me. The vast majority of people don't know who I am even the ones who do know me because I haven't been seen Since the second exam, and my appearance is different, and my features more defined do to all the training I have done. Everyone who looks at me think of two of the leaf villages strongest people, shisui and minato. That's when some people realize who I am such as, Shikamaru, Shino, Gaara, Haku, zabuza. And old man hokage. I'm certain kakashi would recognize if he was here but of course him and sasuke are late and you can be sure I will strong arm him to teach me chidori in the future.

The proctor Genma seriously asked me who I am and demanded to know why I'm here.

I turn around and point to the uzumaki symbol and speak with serious determination

Naruto " My name is Naruto Uzumaki and i am here to prove to the world that I am a capable ninja to honor those who have put their trust in me. I am the one who will go down as not only the as histories strongest hokage, but also strongest person to ever live, Believe It!"

Now every one was shocked for one reason or another but the proctor now recognizing me acknowledged me as a participant.

The match order was different since the addition of Haku and a still living Dosu, however the matches were the same. Only sasuke got lucky that his match is last of the first round.

First was Haku vs Dosu.

Dosu attempted to catch Haku by surprise with his ability but Haku already knew of it Haku then decided to show off and use a water jutsu to soak the ground, however the experienced spectator would notice he created the water out of thin air without water vapor which hasn't been seen in the world since the second hokage. He then froze the puddle trapping dosus feet. Before Dosu could react Haku threw senbon in his fighting arm disabling it making the weapon useless he then proceeded to physically beat Dosu until he surrendered.