Pervy sage

Naruto POV

Ebisu attempts to scold and teach the old pervert a lesson but gets obliterated by a toad landing on him knocking him out immediately.

Naruto " hey perv you just knocked out the guy who's supposed to help me train , that means you got to take responsibility and teach me instead. "

Jiraiya " whatever brat just leave me alone, can't you see I'm busy?"

I then jump into the ladies hot springs. I secretly get a good look at all of their naked bodies but I hold in my pervertedness do you my loyalty toward Haku.
The ladies all look at me in shock and mild horror.

Naruto " ladies their is a old white haired pervert spying on you right there."

They look where I point and see jiraiya with a nosebleed. They then proceed to instantly cover up and beat the living shit out of jiraiya. They then gather their belongings and storm off in a huff completely ignoring the fact that I got a better uncensored by water and steam view of
Their entire bodies.

Jiraiya got up and begin to yell at me.

Jiraiya " you little brat look what you did not only did you make the babes leave you got me beat, I demand to know the name of the punk responsible."

Naruto " it's considered polite to introduce yourself first."

Jiraiya " me, you don't know me? Well allow me to make it clear I am the great toad sage from mount miyoboku the gallant jiraiya of the sanin."

Naruto " so your THE jiraiya I'll admit I wasn't imagining a pervy sage. Looks like I've got more business with you ya old creep. I happen to be your godson Naruto Uzumaki. Old man hokage has informed me of the information he has given to you about me, it's about time I met you only been twelve years since I've been born and I haven't met the man who was meant to be responsible for me after my parents death. "

He was taken aback by the information and my comments and I could see some guilt he was about to speak up and I presume apologize. But I cut him I'm off with a uplifting attitude.

Naruto " I'll be willing to forgive you if you treat me to ichiraku ramen, so we can get to know each other over a meal besides I've been told they have the best sake to go along with food so I'm sure you won't regret it Dattebayo. Besides their is a lot that gramps has left out in his reports he told me he wanted to shock you with just how much I know. "

Jiraiya " sure you brat follow me "

We began to eat together and talk to our contents because the ichiraku being a business that is famous for high up ninja folk going to including the likes of the third and fourth hokage they activated the privacy seals so only me and jiraiya could hear each other. I told him my entire life story since I was born not leaving out a single detail from me remembering the nine tails attack and the masked man, too the truth about the uchiha massacre and itachi being a loyal ninja, I informed him of me even having possession of one of shisuis sharingan. After all of that I told him a bit about me remembering before being born my encounter with with the sage of six paths and how he entrusted me to live out a prophecy and how my soul was reincarnated. I didn't Tell him that I remembered my past life or who I was before I reincarnated, I however provided him with evidence that this was a genuine event where I actually met the sage, to prove it to him I told him the entirety of the prophecy I was meant to live out whether I ended with peace or destruction. What surprised him was how it was a even more complete version of what the great toad elder had foreseen. I then explained how he was the only one I've ever told this much too and how the reason is I trust him whole heartedly and how the destiny foretold me he would be my master, I then explained how at the moment I can't reveal it to really anybody but him because he's the one who helps shapes who I become .

He was quite overwhelmed with this and clearly was wrapping his head around it. I genuinely broke down crying do to the weight of my burden and my troubled history. I then hugged him and asked him to please help me and that I couldn't continue doing this alone. This action seemed to trigger a fire within him because he held me and comforted me saying he would do everything he could for me and how I was not alone.

Are talk got more lighthearted as I told him about my relationship with Haku and how he insist that I'll also get a wife so I can have a child of my own in the future that we could each raise. He then explained to me the intricacies of harem life and how it could be a dream or a nightmare and his words were so wise I actually took notes

The next day in the training grounds he went through everything I knew and was impressed majorly. He then for the next month trained me in the following

Summoning ( which lead me to being a toad summoner)

Fuinjutsu.
Different taijutsu
And
Unsealed the orochimaru seal And began to help me with ninetails chakra and with it I was now able to completely control one tail and how to activate two tailed mode but I would become enraged in that mode but still had control.

Over the month we trained harshly in as many aspects as we were trying to help me improve in general I was probably at mid jonin levels at least, and  currently have a limited ninjitsu arsenal at the moment . He mentioned that he would show me all of the Jutsu he knew that were used by my parents Over time. the month ended with me learning some new things but more so mastering other ways of things I already knew .

I'm excited for finals so I can potentially rank up and help In more than just the one way.

Regardless my journey with jiraiya had just begone