Chapter 12: Romance Stories

I have winners for the girlfriend contest thingy...

*Drumroll please*

Louis: @mona_loves_1D

Liam: @LotiHarryPotter

Harry: @DollieCraves

Zayn: @Sweetiebre101

Congrats! I just wanna say that I read every single one and that it took me FOREVER to pick. I was looking for different and this is my final decision :) And for the winners, your character might not show up for a few chapters so don't feel bad if it's not right away!

Chapter 12:

Niall set my bags down inside his abnormally clean flat. I had told him that I could easily carry them myself, but being the stubborn Irishman he is, he argued and insisted on doing it for me.

"I usually have to go grocery shopping at least twice a week. I eat out the fridge all the time and now that you're here...We might have to go more often." That was the first thing Niall said to me. It wasn't "Welcome to my flat" or "Hey make yourself comfortable." It was about food, not that I was really complaining.

"Is that your way of calling me fat?" I cocked an eyebrow at Niall.

He instantly blushed, making him look extremely cute. Scratch that, I never said he was cute. Psh, what are you talking about... "No, I- We just- Eat a lot...?"

"And this is the living room..." Niall said as he guided me around his homey flat. He took me everywhere, even his bedroom before reaching the guest one. "And this is where you'll be staying."

The room wasn't fancy, but it was bigger than my old room. The bed was queen sized, covered in lime green sheets. The floor was wooden, just like the rest of the flat. The curtains matched the bed sheets. I guess Niall felt like he needed to show his Irish pride by putting green everywhere.

There were three shelves attached to the wall. They were probably for books and picture frames. All those little knick knacks. There was a soft white rug next to the bed so your feet wouldn't be cold in the morning when you stepped out of bed. There was even a small little desk next to one of two windows in the flat.

"And there's a walk in closet and a bathroom too." Niall added.

"You are the best." I squealed like a child on Christmas morning. I hugged Niall close to my body. He hugged me back and patted my back. "But seriously thanks. I could probably be a hobo if it weren't for you."

"Anything for my girl." He winked.

After a two second silence, I spoke up. "I'm hungry."

"I am too."

"Do you have any food?"

"No...Wanna go to Nando's?"

"Hell yeah." I grinned.

***

I sat in between Niall and Zayn's girlfriend, Breanna McCarthy. We had just met and Zayn had just reunited with her once he got back.

Harry's girlfriend, Francine Chavez was also here. Unfortunately, Liam wasn't able to make it since he was spending his day with his girlfriend, Charley Johnson. Or that's what Niall had told me. Then there was Louis, who wouldn't spill about his mystery girl. He was trying to hide that he was texting someone every five seconds, but...eh what can you do?