Chapter 11: When He Calls Me That

Chapter 11:

"I hate you." I told Niall. I glared at him. Niall was bending over laughing and he wouldn't stop. 

"It was the only way Cass! You wouldn't get up!" Niall continued to laugh. 

"Didn't mean you had the right to pour water on me! Cold water at that!" I said angrily and gave him a shove. He didn't even move. 

I glanced down at my soaking shirt. My pants were spared. Thank god. I didn't want anyone to think I peed my pants. But London was cold and my wet shirt would surely cause me to get a cold that would last a week. 

"You should change. Wear my shirt, I've already got it in my bag." Niall said. He rummaged through his duffel bag and handed me a dry white shirt. 

"Thanks." I muttered. I was a heavy sleeper, but there were other ways to wake me up besides dumping a bucket of cold water on my head. I could see Macy smirking at me. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and sauntered over to Niall. She planted a big wet kiss on his cheek. Niall wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into a hug. 

No one else saw that Macy mouthed the words he's mine to me or that she flipped me off. Niall was facing the other direction. 

I shook my head and made my way into the plane's restroom to change my shirt. After I did and came out, I saw that only Niall was left in the plane with my bags in his hands. "I can get that." I told him as I reached for my bags. 

Niall laughed and pulled them away. "Hey, I can carry them. It's the least I can do for pouring water on your head."

"Cold water. I'm blaming you if I get a cold." I mumbled. 

"Come on. Let's go." Niall said and nodded his head towards the plane's entrance. Everyone was already outside. Macy was glaring at me with obvious hate in her eyes. I guess she hated the fact that Niall waited for me in the plane instead of leaving me there. 

"So how long is it from here to your flat?" I questioned.

"About a good half an hour." Niall replied. "Someone's gonna be picking up Macy to bring her back to her own home so it'll be just you and me in the car. The lads are all going separate too."

I mentally was excited that I didn't have to sit in a confined space with Macy anymore, but for Niall's sake, my face was completely blank. "Oh cool."

"Babe, can't I go back to your place tonight-"

"Macy, we discussed this. Your dad wants you home tonight and I'll be dead if you aren't home in two hours at most." Niall sighed and ran his hand through his blonde hair that was gradually reverting back to brown.

"We could always...elope." She said to him and tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "We don't have to stay where people control us- Gassy, are you eavesdropping?" She snapped at me.

I jumped up because I was startled. Before I could open my mouth, Niall cut in. "Did you call her Gassy?"

Macy's eyes widened.

"It's just her nickname for me right Macy?" I said.

"Yeah." Macy agreed. Don't ask me why I covered for her. I wanted her gone, but I just felt terrible. The guilt would be spreading through me faster than a wildfire.

"Okay..." Niall said.

I shrugged and quickly left the pair to talk to the other four lads. I saw Louis stuff his phone into his back pocket. Liam, Zayn, and Harry were poking at Louis. "Ooooh! Who's the secret admirer?"