Chapter 7: Watching A Horror Movie

Chapter 7:

"That was so good." I groaned and rubbed my stomach. I had a whole pizza as did Niall, but the other four boys shared an extra large pizza. Macy refused to eat any of the pizza claiming that she would get fat. I again told her to just burn it off, but she just gave me the middle finger when Niall's back was turned.

I don't know why she hates my guts so much, but I'm not letting that get to me. She can bully me all she wants, but I'm putting a barrier up that will take her forever to break down.

"I still don't understand," Liam stared at me, "she eats as much as Niall, but she's skinny enough to be a model. What's your daily routine every day? Eat a lot then spend the rest of the day at the gym?"

"She's not even skinny enough to be a model." Macy rolled her eyes. "Although she's fat enough to be on that American TV show, Biggest Loser."

Again I turned to see if Niall saw, but he was a few feet away and out of ear range because he decided now was a good time to go to the restroom.

"I jog around the neighborhood every morning and I go to the gym three times a week." I answered Liam's question. I ignored Macy because what else can I do? You know, besides punching her and fighting back. That's what she wanted me to do and I wasn't going to give in. I could see the frustration all over her face as insult after insult came hurtling at me.

"What time do you wake up to jog? Five-thirty in the morning?" Zayn asked with a bit of sarcasm.

"Actually six in the morning." I told him.

"Impossible." He gasped.

"Zayn here likes to sleep." Louis said. "A lot."

Niall came back. "We can go back to my flat I have here if you want. Cass, do you have anywhere you want to be?"

"Come on Cassy, you know you want to stay with us. We can have some fun." Harry whispered into my ear.

"That sounds extremely dirty." I told him and smacked the back of his head. "Try another girl."

"It was worth a try." Harry shrugged.

"Try it again and I'll make sure you won't have babies." I winked at him.

"But I want a baby girl named Darcy..." Harry murmured. Aw! How sweet! He already knew what he wanted to name his baby girl.

"I suggest you do what she says. She's done it before to me...or she nearly did. Before she could, I bent down...that wasn't a good idea either. Her foot came in contact with my face." Niall chuckled.

"Oh yeah!" I said remembering that day. "You had a black eye for the longest time!"

"That was not a good time." Niall sighed. "So what do you say Cass? Wanna come over?"

"I don't know..."

"You know you want to..." Harry whispered into my ear. 

"Flirt." I rolled my eyes. 

"Who said I was flirting?" Harry questioned. I gave him a pointed look. "Okay yes. Maybe I was flirting a little."

"Harry," I said and patted his chest, "try that one more time and I'll make sure you won't have children. It's a warning dimples." 

Everyone chuckled at what I had called him. "Don't call me that." Harry huffed.

"Aw, but your dimples are cute." I laughed. 

"But-"

"Shut up dimples. I'll come over Niall. I have no where else to be and well...my mom kind of hates me right now." I said.