Girlfriend Corporation: Four

GFC Four..

Oh my why.
Oh my why.
Oh my why.
Oh my why.

"How dare thee?! How could you?!" Yuna squealed and slapped my shoulder.

"What?! Why?! How could I what?!" I rubbed on the part where she slapped me. It stung!

"You were mad at me for signing a contact act on the Girlfriend Corporation and here you are, you also signed up and ordered exactly the gray head who kissed at the demo!" What the? What's wrong with her?

"Are you a dumbass? You actually saw how hysterical I was about that crap. You were there! You should know first hand that I would never indulge myself on that piece of shit! What makes you think I would sign a contract and get myself a girlfriend? Use your brain!" Yuna seemed taken aback on my outburst and let my words sink in. I sighed. Good thing Yuna slapped my shoulder earlier. I would been still in shock if she didn't.

"Wow. Is this how you two normally converse?" What the? I looked at the gray head in front of me who was slightly shaking her head. I glared at her. Seriously, who gave her the rights to step a foot in here? She's trespassing! She's a thick faced. And just like the first time I've met her, that arrogant and confident expression was plastered on her face and her stance.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I asked annoyed. Just her mere presence ticks me off.

The gray head girl looked down at herself and looked back at me. What? "Standing?"

"What the?" I hissed under my breath. "Oh my.. God!" I groaned exasperated and I saw how her lips curl up in a cunning smirk.

"Babe." Yuna nudged me on my side and I glared at her. But I immediately calmed myself down and sighed heavily. "Uhm. Excuse me but, what are you doing here? If you're looking for Chaeryeong, she's not in here anymore. She left just a little while ago." Yuna explained politely. Wow. She was never like this to me. I'm hurt.

"I'm not looking for Chaeryeongie." She answered swiftly.

"Wow. If you're not here for your friend, what brings you here? Bitches are not allowed on the premises. Leave this instant. You're so not welcome in here." I sarcastically answered and crossed my arms.

"Really? Bitches are not allowed in here? What are you doing here then?" The gray head girl answered on the same manner. Yuna chuckled beside me and I gasped then rolled my eyes. God. Yuna won't even defend me on this one? She's actually siding on this trespasser?

"God. You're fucking annoying." I hissed.

"Just so you know, I'm actually here for you." That instantly gained my attention. What? Me? Why? I looked at her from head to know and rolled my eyes. I just feel like checking her out. She's too weird. "You owe me a date." Owe her? A what? D-date? Date?!

"What? Are you crazy? Why would I date you?! Please, if you still want to continue that scam of yours, do it to other people. I'm so not interested. It's enough that you've fooled best friend." I huffed and glared at the gray head girl who was just tilting her head on the side as if thinking I'm stupid. How would I know what she thinks though? They are the crazy ones. Tss.

"Hey! What do you mean I've been fooled?" I just ignored Yuna who was now pouting and sulking on my side. She's impossible.

"Ha. Why would I date you? Look Ms. Choi, even I, was surprised. As if I would voluntarily date you. You are not at all my type. And what's the reason for the cold shoulder? You were the one who slapped me." Devil Jin said as if telling me that I should be guilty. Over what? I don't regret slapping her square on the face. "Don't act like I wanted to date you." She rolled her eyes.