Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Eight

GFC Twenty Eight..

[Manager-nim: I guess I'll just have to wait until Monday? But, if you manage to finish it this evening, just straight up email it to me, okay?]

[Choi Lia: Okay. Thank you so much, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience. Dad just couldn't wait to see me😂]

[Manager-nim: It's okay. I understand. The client is not really in a hurry. You can spend your time with your family freely. Take care there.]

[Choi Lia: Arigato Gozaimasu.]

I put down my phone and looked at the rear view mirror to see Yuna ruffling over her suitcase. What is she doing?

"Don't you have any clothes in your family house? You literally brought your whole closet." I commented while waiting for the gasoline boy to signal that he's done filling up my car.

"Shut up." Yuna looked at the rear view mirror as well meeting my gaze. "You know me already. I don't know how to pack my things up when going to a trip." Yuna exclaimed with an eye roll.

"Right. Because you don't even have to pack things, babe. Seriously? A suit case? We're not going abroad." I crossed my arms and leaned my back on the rest while still looking at her on the mirror.

"Babe, I brought something for my family, okay?" Yuna rolled her eyes again.

"What? You brought your family your clothes? How thoughtful of a daughter you are." I sarcastically bantered.

The gasoline boy knocked on the window and I lower it down. He motioned that it was done so I handed out the payment and slowly drove off from the gasoline station.

"Babe, can you just leave me alone? Please." Yuna said while gritting her teeth. Yep. This situation rarely happens. Better make the best of it. Make fun of your best friend, Lia.

"Really? Maybe I really should. You can now go out of my car. I can go alone, babe." I said while having a silly smile.

"Unnie!" I raised an eyebrow at the sudden formality. I just chuckled knowing that she's genuinely sulking now because of my teasing. My best friend got no jam. "Oh my why! I forgot! Chaeryeongie!"

"Huh?"

"Stop the car, babe!" Yuna exclaimed on my ears so I didn't have a choice but to pull over.

"What the? Don't scream on my ear--"

"They are coming with us! Yieeee. I told them to tag along." What the? Why didn't she told me earlier? It's not how you think it is, okay? It's not because I so am dying to see Ryujin again but, I'm the designated driver! I can already feel the numb pain on my palms. "Drive back, babeeee. You're so slow! I know where their apartment is. Lezz goooo."

"Really, babe? You only remember that now? Do you have Alzheimer's disease or something?" I complained extremely annoyed.

"Yes, maybe. I so am dying to forget that you're also my best friend if you don't stop teasing me!" Case close. Yuna is going crazy. She needs me if she doesn't want to starve to death. Or if she doesn't want to live in a dump site. "Psh. You're treating me like that just because you had your moment with Ryujin Unnie at the stupid kitchen island last night." Oh. Shit. I told you not to tease Yuna. "Ehh? Guilty much? You're even speechless right now."

"Shut up." I hurled under my breathe. Geez. I literally can feel my face heating up at the memory.

"Have a taste of your own medicine, lovely dearest." I chuckled at her nickname. That was creepy. It sounded like it was fresh out from a horror movie or story.