Girlfriend Corporation: Forty One

Source of the brain teasers is Google. Lmao😂

Try answering some of these as well. I had fun typing this while cracking my head open. We had this kind of activity last school year on our university and it was fun. I wish for you to be not deprived on the experience and suggest this on your student council buddy. And I wish that you have a student council president like Hwang Yeji😂. But anyway, have fun reading.

Hope you had an awesome day.

-Keith❤

GFC Forty One

Lia's Point of View..

"Are you sure you want to go in the horror house? You're not scared? I think there's an age limit though? You'd be ran over by a bunch of people in there." I frowned upon hearing Zephora that she wanted to enter the horror house with Ryujin and I. She was supposed to stay with Yuna and Chaeryeongie after until we finished. I don't want to leave Zeph as well. I want to stay with her as much as I can especially when Yuna was hogging all the time with her.

"It's okay. Mommy will protect me. And you as well. Also, I'm not scared of people. There are no real ghost inside, right?" Zephora literally just ignored her being an underage. I looked at Ryujin who was only looking on my interacting with the kid.

"Ryujin, is this really alright?" I sighed. I would feel responsible if this little kid would get a single scratch.

"I'll talk to the gater." Ryujin winked at me and walked towards the person at the entrance. It was the same nerdo girl that was basically into Chaeryeongie and the person who gave Ryujin the test questions last year. I feel like I already know what she's going to do.

"Don't tell me Jin Unnie will flirt with the weird pink nerdy?" Yuna whispered beside me and yes, the girl was still wearing pink. Like always.

"That's for her daughter. Let her be." I shrugged off. But to be honest, I feel a little bit uncomfortable.

"Eww. All you can do is to be honest with yourself and you're refusing to do so. Just say that you're jealous, babe." Yuna whispered again and walked back to Chaeryeongie's side that was carrying Zephora. The two looked so obsessed with the cutie. As I looked at Ryujin, my eyebrows kinked unknowingly as I saw the pink nerdo girl subtly rubbed on Ryujin's arms and shoulder blades.

The obvious discomfort was written all over Ryujin's face but she can't be mad about it if she want Zephora to join us two. And, u wasn't jealous. I pitied Ryujin for having to put up on this kind of set up. Anything for her daughter, huh?

A few minutes of constant flirting, caressing, and charming smiles, Ryujin walked back towards me with her forehead creased and her face red. I assume from anger. She looked constipated.. and disgusted. That's so mean.

"Let's go, baby." Ryujin took Zephora from Chaeryeongie. "Are you two sure you don't want to join us? It would be fun." Ryujin asked for the nth time.

"Nope. We're fine." Chaeryeongie took Yuna's hand and giddily pulled her closer to her body. Okay. They seemed to be on the good terms again. "We're going somewhere anyway." I looked at Yuna who seemed clueless at the claim. A surprise then?

"Oh. Okay. Take care then." Ryujin seemed to realize what Chaeryeongie had meant. "See you later."

"Bye, Yuna Unnie. Bye, Aunt Chaeryeongie." Zephora cheerfully bid her goodbye. She was waving vigorously but I still found it adorable.