Girlfriend Corporation: Seven

"Go in fast. You have to change." Ryujin said as soon as I opened the door of the dorm room while pushing me slightly. What the? I was about to complain but I realized she was right. I stink. Disgusting.

I saw her walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge. God. She's so shameless. She didn't even asked for permission. I just let her though and walked upstairs towards my room to take a quick shower.

As I took off the shirt that she lended me, I felt the cotton towel dangling on my back. I softly reached for it and removed it there. It was soaked. I smiled. I can't remember the last time I played with Dad. As soon as I entered high school, Mom had prohibit it. She said it was so unlady-like and I have to do more girly things. Put some make up on, be picky and such. And she blames me that I grew up like this? Please.

I still remember how she reacted when she found out I was crushing on the neighbor's daughter. I was sixteen. Since then, it wasn't a secret anymore that I'm also into girls. Mom was surprised of course. But Dad wasn't. I remember how my Mom almost passed out but she came around eventually. She told me it's okay. As long as I stop bringing up my dream college course and school. It all started there.

I shrugged off that thought. I would just go all sentimental again.

I came out of my room after taking a half bath and saw Ryujin comfortably sitting on the couch with bottle of Pringles while watching TV. That's right. Her foot was even resting on the table in front of her. Talking about being thick faced here.

"Hey? Are you hungry?" Ryujin immediately turned around and looked at me with that weird smile of hers.

"Are you going to cook?" She asked childishly and I furrowed my eyebrows. Her eyes was definitely sparkling. Owkay?

"Yes." I answered simply before going to the kitchen and washed my hands.

"C-can I watch?" I stopped on drying my hands when I heard Ryujin's voice just a few meters away from me. I turned around to see her smiling shyly. And why the fuck did she stutter?

"Uhm.. sure?" I answered unsure. Yes. I answered 'sure' unsure. I know. I'm sometimes dumb.

I think Satan was playing games around me. I definitely can see how Ryujin's face lit up and she was depriving herself from excitement. Its was so obvious though. What.. a sight. She was biting her lower lip while looking at me expectantly.

I just shook my head don't really know how to react on the sudden change of her behavior.

I thought about what to cook for a good few minutes since I'm already hungry but.. I looked at Ryujin who looks genuinely like to watch me cook. She was looking at me weirdly and I don't know how to react. Or.. what should I cook to impress her?

I opened the fridge and saw a ready to make Carbonara sauce, pasta, cheese and ham. Yes. This would do the trick. I opened the stove and started pouring the ready made sauce. I actually don't like it. I prefer freshly made but, I am really hungry. I don't want to wait for a long time to eat. I tend to be grumpy when I'm hungry. Or every time, I guess?

And I just couldn't take to look at Ryujin who was still watching me eagerly.

I boiled the pasta and continued to stir the sauce. I neatly cut the ham into small pieces and secretly looked at Ryujin who was still looking at what I was doing intently. Geez. I'm getting conscious on what I'm doing here just so you know, Shin Ryujin.

I tossed the pasta in a plate and pour the sauce on the top of it. Grated a cheese and carefully put some ham.

"So.." I placed the plate in front of her and looked at her expectantly.