Girlfriend Corporation: Ten

GFC Ten..

"The audacity to tell me to calm down! Can you hear yourself, Ryujin? How can I calm down when there's something out there that clearly wants me in harm?!" I watched Ryujin paced back and forth in front of us three with an obvious stressed out expression. She continuously ran her hand through her hair then mess it up. If we were on a normal circumstances, I would have stopped and admire her do that for hours but no. Today's not the time for that. Not when there is a psychopath that was after my life because of dating her.

"Could you stop shouting?" I still glared at her. "And.. don't look at me like that." Ryujin groaned. But I wasn't having any of it.

Yes, maybe I'm being hysterical. But I have all the reason to be like this! Who would be happy that you've got an instant threat as soon as you've hired a girlfriend?! Absolutely no one! No one would be happy in this kind of service.

I know I'm not the one who paid for this. But still, it's their responsibility to make sure this thing is safe!

"She's harmless." Ryujin sighed and I chuckled sarcastically.

"Harmless? Ha. She fucking bumped me and gripped me harshly, threatened to kill me, and messed with my car, Ryujin. Is that how you describe a person who's harmless?!" I said gritting my teeth.

"Babe, calm down." Yuna comforted beside me while rubbing my back. I was about to stand up when she pulled me back down on the sofa. "I'm sure GFC won't allow her to do something to you. You're still their client."

Yuna has a point but, I don't know what to feel. This is the first time I've got myself into trouble. Not really a trouble but a threat. And I didn't do anything aside from riding on this girlfriend thingy that my father signed me up for. I took a deep breath and slumped my back on the soft cushion.

"Love's right." Chaeryoung cut in. "Yes, Ryujin's psychotic ex-girlfriend has been a problem before but she never really did something violent. Maybe she'd done the same thing before on Ryujin's their client but nothing really serious. Like the confrontation and the threatening stuff but she never harmed anyone. Unless.."

Chaeryoung stopped mid sentence and looked at Ryujin as if asking for permission to continue. Unless what? Chaeryoung sighed after Ryujin shook her head no.

"Unless what?" I calmly asked. I'm tired of snapping at everyone. I've been doing that all morning.

I looked at Ryujin expectantly but she just shook her head again and walked out of the room where we are staying. I also looked at Chaeryoung who just smiled apologetically. I sighed in defeat. I have tons of questions. I sure do. But I can't do anything if they don't want to answer them. It's their lives and privacy. And also, I don't want to force out an answer. I'm tired being hysterical. This day is already tiring as it is and to think I was hoping for a free time? Geez. That seems to be impossible right now.

"In all fairness. Girlfriend Corporation is a huge building. Who knew that this would be a successful business?" Yuna chimed beside me. I looked at one of the service room in this building and couldn't help but agree. It's the truth.

We're here at the main building of GFC. Mina ordered someone to fetch us from the weird mall and here we are. We couldn't go here ourselves since the psychotic ex girlfriend flattened my tires, right? It was useless. Mina said that they will take care of the car and all of its expenses.

Sure. GFC building sure is huge. Like Yuna had said, who would have thought this kind of business would be successful? I couldn't even imagine a sane person giving them a business permit. This have to be against the human rights, right? But.. why do I care, right? Their life, their choice.