Girlfriend Corporation: Five

GFC Five..

Breathe, Lia. Breathe. You badly need an air to breathe. Inhale the oxygen and exhale the carbon dioxide. Just like that. Repeat the process. Until this day is over and you would be able to wake up from this daymare? This would eventually end. Just calm.. fuck it.

"Will you stop following me around?!" I snapped. God. I just really can't help it. Especially when I'm with her, the gray head devil that was summoned from Tekken.

"We're supposed to be together. As girlfriends should do." Then she mockingly licked the lollipop that she has. I groaned in annoyance. God. Really? This early?!

"Ha. Good for you." I heard Yuna muttered under her breathe but I didn't managed to comprehend it. But judging by the tone of her voice, she was also mocking me.

"What?" I glared at her.

"Huh? Are you talking to me, babe?" She was acting dumb and all innocent. The total opposite of her. Now I'm sure. She said something about me. She shrugged off and ignored me completely and looked at Chaeryeong who was still smiling. Nice. My best friend just sided with the walking bad luck.

"Oh my why! This day is so great. I wonder if it is going to be even more greater." I faked enthusiasm then rolled my eyes. I heard Yuna and Chaeryeong chuckled. I just quietly sat down on one of the vacant chairs in the cafeteria and sulked. I'm so childish.

Then Jin was still there, still licking her lollipop like she was on a damn commercial. I wonder if she's aware but.. I know, yeah I know that she and Chaeryeong was oh-so-attractive. I know her gray almost silver hair suits her, her appeal and fashion style was something that worth in magazine, and yes she stand out in the crowd though she's not that tall. But, does these students know the phrase 'Don't state the obvious'? God. They're embarrassing.

Though they don't really speak but heck, their stares says it all. It's not about Jin and Chaeryeong being new. They are just exuding uncommon appeal and mysterious air causing for other people to be drawn to them. I couldn't blame them.

"Can you stop doing that?" I spat harshly on Jin.

"What?" She popped out the lollipop and licked her lower lip. And, yes. I can literally hear the gasps and awes behind me. Again, be discreet, please. Just, please.

"Doing a commercial for a damn lollipop." I sighed then rolled my eyes. She looked at with a perplexed expression with her forehead creased.

She genuinely looked completely oblivious onto what was happening around us. Like it was completely normal for her to get that amount of attention.

"Was Jin really your name? Isn't that for a guy?" I immediately looked at Chaeryeong who choked on her drink and then snorted. What's her problem? I turned my attention to the gray head again and saw her glaring at Chaeryeong who was still coughing. So it wasn't her real name?

"You really didn't read the contract, did you?" She then rolled her eyes and then hissed. What the?

"I didn't. Should I?" I'm not even interested on you. Not even on the slightest bit so I couldn't care any less to that contract. Tss. I rolled my eyes on the thought. "Anyway, what are you two doing here in our school?" The three of them looked at my direction and Yuna was the only person who has a different reaction. She actually looked ridiculed. And she was looking at me like I was completely out of my mind. Okay, babe. I wouldn't have asked if I know the reason, right?

"We're going to study here." Jin answered with a shrug. I slowly felt my eyes widen in shock and my jaw dropped.

"W-what?! How?! And why?!" I know it was kind obvious how and why. But, my brain refused to believe them and refused to process the confirmation of it. I know we're on a contract to date-- and God. The idea of it makes me want to vomit. I mean, I'm disgusted by the idea of dating someone as attractive as Jin? Was that, by any chance, weird?!