Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Two

GFC Thirty Two

"I hope you're all aware that next week is going to be your midterms." Our Finance professor announced. Ehh?! Next week?! "Judging by your reactions, you don't know."

I stopped writing and turned my full attention on the announcement. I was well aware that the midterms are just around the corner but I didn't know that it was next week! How responsible of a student I am.

"Also, next week is going to be the tryouts for Sports fest. There was an on the spot changes from the Student Council. They want the School Fair and the Sports Fest to be held at the same week. The new president is weird and smart." The professor whispered the last sentence. "Anyway, I hope all of you would participate. The council prepared so much fun activities this year. It would be some sort of distraction from the exams. You can bring your friends from outside the school and have fun."

Then I remembered what Yeji came for at the Arts department at the ArtStuff. I have to do some revisions since the theme would also change. I have to put some touches of sports. And I have to put the additional activities. Means, I basically have to redo it. It's not a problem though. Since I barely even started. I finished the book cover that was 'slightly' rejected yesterday.

But anyway, midterms, Sports Fest and School Fair (Foundation/Founder's day. Whatever you call it in your school), and then the Semis would start after a few weeks. Just by thinking about it makes me dizzy.

"Hey, Crush!" I hastily turned to Chaeyoungie's sudden nickname. Crush?!

"What the? Crush?!" I glared at her. We're free to banter now since the professor already walked out after posing the announcement.

"Yes. Crush by: David Archuleta. Don't get the wrong idea. That's so gross." Chaeyoung rubbed her arms as if she was actually disgusted. Please. I don't have time with this kind of crap again.

"Can you just shut up, please? I really, like, really want to slap you. The urge was getting stronger every time you open your mouth." I spat out harshly. But as always, Chaeyoung found it funny and laughed on my face. What do you expect?

"Whatever you say, sunshine. Anyway, are you going to try out for any thing at the upcoming sports fest? Your university's council is cool. They merged the two biggest events inside a university. Would take a lot of efforts and money." Chaeyoungie voiced out impressed. I understand.I really don't care about the School Fair. I joined during my first year in Volleyball since it was a requirement for some subjects but I just slept off the days during my sophomore and junior year. And now, I don't know if I'm going to join. Or just watch some of my friends if they would join some activities.

"I never realized it until now. Maybe their president was rich as fuck. Anyway, I don't think I'd join anything." I shrugged off and put my things back inside my small bag pack.

"Eyy. Your favorite subject was PE and you're saying that? If you're not going to join, at least accompany me for the tryouts, pleaseeee?" I looked up at her because she was already standing and saw her smiling creepily. Yes, it was creepy for me. She was flattering her eyes too fast with a smile that resemble the smiling Titan in Attack on Titan.

"Why do I have to come with you? Cant you go alone?" I rolled my eyes and continued to organize my things.

"What kind of friend are you? Of course for moral support?" I heard her answered in matter of fact tone.

"Go alone. I might just cheer you on the actual game. What if you sucks? I don't want to humiliate myself having to be acquaintances with you." Or go with Mina who was walking towards us, Chaeyoungie. I don't want to come between you two.