Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Five

GFC Thirty Five..

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY😂

Late and lame I know. Lol😂

But the reason why I've decided tl write this is because, I've gotten a lot of typographical errors in previous chapters. Like, LIA'S FREAKING BIRTHDAY! WHO SAID THAT IT WAS THE 23RD OF JULY INSTEAD OF THE 21ST?! AND CHAERYEONG'S BIRTHDAY WAS JUNE 5TH. NOT THE 9TH! I'M SO HORRIBLE. Huhuhuhu. I'm so sorry. I'm an aweful fan. I was never really good with memorizing dates and names but, I was checking the kpop profiles earlier for Loona👀 and accidentally clicked ITZY's profile after. Saw that LIA'S birthday was on the 21st.

Please just disregard the first dates that I've included on the earlier chapters. I can't really revise it anymore because the order would be in mess again just like before. Unless I delete the previous chapters. AGAIN. Which is not something I would like to do now. It would be more convenient but, I don't have much time to begin with. I'm really busy but I'm halfway done with the 35th chapter. I'll try to upload it tomorrow or overmorrow.

Anyway, hope you weren't fooled by anyone today. Because I did. Like, 3 times. I have aweful friends. I'm thinking of a way to get back at them so..

I hope you all had a great week. And a Happy Holy Week. Stay safe, people.

Lots of love,

-Keith❤