Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty

👀 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *Laughs in Bisexual hysterically*

GFC Thirty

We've been drinking for a good, 20 minutes I think. Or, it was mostly me and Chaeryeongie. Ryujin doesn't drink which I found odd and Yuna.. I didn't let her. Please. I started drinking at the legal drinking age. I was 21. 

I looked at Ryujin who was also looking at me. More like, she was observing me. She's been looking at me like that since I came back from the comfort room. And I'm starting to get freaked out. Who would not be? I feel like she's not even blinking. She's just full on staring.

And for some reason, I feel like I really should be mad at her. But, why?

'I like you as a person.'

It echoed inside my head for the nth time. Right. It was because of that.

Did I get my hopes up? To be honest, yes. I so did. It's not hard to think that way especially in our set up. And yes, there are circumstances that I forget that she's only my girlfriend because of a contract. It's hard. It was getting harder and harder than I initially thought. To add up, Ryujin was my first relationship. I don't know how to adjust or cope up with her always by my side. I just.. don't know anymore.

Especially when our first monthsary came..

I also admit that, there was something inside me that stirred when I saw the statement at the back of her shirt.

And to find out that.. please. It was a natural reaction, right? But, it was also my fault. I constantly told myself not to feel anything. Not to get affected for this is only a mere contract for her. A part of her job.

For Pete's sake, Lia. You're smarter than this! You shouldn't be affected by something as trivial as that. So what if Ryujin doesn't like you like that? It's not that big if a deal. You can go on with your normal life after this. You will graduate from college and get a job.. or not. Since your family wants you in the company.

I know I don't have the rights to judge Ryujin's actions and what she feels about me. But.. can you blame me? Everything was new for me. I've never get myself involve to anyone at romantic level not until I was signed up for this. Not on my own will.

Even with the smallest gestures from Ryujin would get me thinking about a lot of things. I don't know what to feel or I don't understand this underlying weird feeling on the pits of my being.

"Are you mad at me?" I blinked when I heard Ryujin asked me.

"Nope." I answered swiftly and looked away. Geez. I spaced out while staring at her. Instead, I just took a shot of vodka before settling on my previous position.

"You're.. acting all odd." Ryujin said carefully.

"What? How can you say that?" I asked avoiding her gaze at all cost.

"Nothing. I just.. feel it." Then I felt her reach for my hand again. Why does she always play with my hand? "I'm sorry."

"W-what? What for?" I asked bewildered.

"I might have said something earlier. Don't get mad at me, please." She said while tugging on my hand.

W-what? What did I do? What was something odd about me? Then I saw Yuna and Chaeryeongie stood up so I raised an eyebrow. Where are they going? 'Need to pee'. That's what Yuna had muttered. Tss. Like I really should know, babe. Should I be informed even in that kind of thing? I sometimes wonder why most girls can't go to the comfort room alone.