Girlfriend Corporation: Thirteen

GFC Thirteen...

"Eat up." I calmly asked Ryujin.

"Shireo." Ryujin muttered under her breathe.

"I said EAT UP, Shin Ryujin." I gritted my teeth. She's annoying as hell!

"Shi-reo." Ryujin sulkily said then throw the blanket over head and turned her back to me. God. She's such a baby!

Was she really like that when she's sick?!

"Fine!" I gave up and walked out of the room. I couldn't see her right now. I took a deep breathe to calm my nerves. If she's not sick, I would have instantly threw her out of my dormitory. Why was she like that?!

Ugh. I pulled my hair while descending on the stairs. My frown only deepened when I saw Chaeryoung Yuna cuddling on the couch. God. I can't take a break, can I?

They were watching some romantic-comedy movie while Yuna was snuggled on Chaeryoung's neck who was holding a bowl of pop corn. Okay. They looked cute but.. nahh. Never mind. I don't like this scene. So I just went to the kitchen to make something for me. I easily get hungry when I'm stressed.

What should I cook? Or should I cook for Ryujin too? But she doesn't want to eat! She has to! Let her be if she want to starve herself to death. The person is sick!

Why am I having an argument with myself?!

I sighed and went back to the living room and quietly watched the movie with the love birds. I don't even know what movie it was. I just want to distract myself. That gray head was stressing me out. How could someone be that heard headed? It was for her own good and she was acting like a child? She can't even swallow the medicine properly. She spit it out twice because it was bitter! What does she expect? An orange flavor Tempra? An apple flavor Calpol? She's 21!

"Babe? You should sleep at the bedroom." I heard Yuna said softly.

"Huh?" I absent mindedly asked. What did she said?

"You look tired and sleepy. Go to your room and sleep." Yuna was frowning. Oh. Dis I looked shitty again?

"Mmm. I'll wake Jin up. We have to go at the Corporation for some things." I heard Chaeryoung butt in. I frowned at her.

"Let her sleep. She's sick. I'll sleep at the guest room. And it's like, 10 pm. You still have work to do?" I looked at Yuna who was looking at Chaeryoung worriedly too. Geez.

"Yeah. We have some papers regards Hyunjin. And we have to report to the President." Chaeryoung explained while looking at Yuna apologetically.

"Ah. Okay." I just shrugged off. Ryujin wouldn't be able to come for obvious reasons. She can't. And I won't let her leave the dorm unless she's a hundred percent fine. "If you're going now, lock the gates. I'm sleeping. Bye." I lazily waved my hand and walked up the stairs towards the guest room.

Let's just hope I'll sleep comfortably on that room. I don't like having to sleep with an unfamiliar surrounding, unfamiliar smell, and unused room. It's scary. Geez. I have to ensure though. I don't want to sleep beside Yuna.. or Ryujin.

I slowly opened the door of the guest room while hugging my Stitch plushy close. I searched for the switch of the lights and turned it on. I sighed in relief. Who would have thought that I'm the one who's going to use this spare room? Good thing I clean this room every weekend.

I lazily brought my body to the bed and lie down without turning the lights off. God. I'm tired from babysitting that hard headed girl inside my room. She's annoying.