Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Seven

GFC Twenty Seven..

It's been exactly five days since Ryujin left the apartment. And to tell you the truth, we barely see each other anymore. She'll fetch me at the apartment and what changed is, sometimes she's late. Chaeryeongie said that Ryujin was being homesick again. Told me that she gets easily used to her surroundings. And there's that. She would drive me to ArtStuff and then fetch me again to drive me over the dorm after work.

That's been our routine since Monday.

I looked over at Ryujin who was playing with Bella. And there it was, the silly smile that automatically grows in my face every time I see her doing something even as trivial as this. They are so cute. I fished out my phone and secretly took a picture of them. My smile grew wider.

"Done?" I heard her asked so I immediately hid my phone and nodded as a response.

She walked towards me and felt her stopped behind me. She rested her chin over my shoulder to see if I made some progression.

"Wow. That's a lot." I chuckled at her statement.

"It's pretty easy though." I softly shrugged off so I wouldn't hurt her chin on the process.

"Still a lot." She muttered.

"You're not the one who's doing it." I snorted at her complainance.

"Whatever. I hate arts." I just chuckled and gasped when I felt her circled her arms over my waist. Then I felt her sniffed me on my shoulder. What the heck was she doing? "You smell like.. vanilla. I like it."

"Oh. Err. It was.." I cleared my throat. "It was a gift from Dad. When I-- when I've gone home." I felt her hummed over my shoulder causing some vibrations over there. W-what the heck is this?

I just sighed and tried my best to ignore her.

I opened the Photoshop on my laptop and started working over the new assigned book covers for me. Ryujin wasn't saying anything and was.. well behaved so I don't have any problems about her being this close to me. Or.. not. Calm down, Lia.

"You're so busy." I stopped on my tracks when I heard her saying that.

"Uhm. I'm not that.. busy, right?" I answered unsure. Am I?

"You so are." I just smiled though she can't really see it. I don't know what to say about that. "Since.. Monday."

"I have a work?" I reasoned out.

"Busy Lia is equating to my boring days." I unintentionally let go of the mouse that was connected to my laptop when she tightly circled her arms on my neck. But it wasn't uncomfortable or.. basically choked me. It was.. sweet. Since she was behind me standing, and I was sitting on one of the not so tall stalls in the kitchen, she was towering over me. Tall enough to put her chin on the top of my head.

Then.. she kissed my head. "I miss you already. Is that.. weird?"

She miss.. me?

Why did it suddenly.. why did the atmosphere suddenly felt hot? Or was it just.. me?

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes when I felt something ruffled on my feet. But the first thing I saw after I woke up was my laptop close to my face. It was on a sleep mode. And I immediately realized that I fell asleep. Of course, Lia. You just woke up. You basically fall asleep. What a dumbass.

"Grr~" Bella snurled and cuddled on my feet. What a very cute creature.

Then I was about to move from the uncomfortable position but my kind of heavy. I was leaning on the kitchen island in just a few inches away from the keyboard of my laptop and God. My neck would surely be sore for at least three days.