Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Five

GFC Forty Five

After checking the hotel and had some casual talks with the organizers and staffs, Ryujin and I called it a day. We never really had the chance to talk with just us two since I was literally pulled here and there for some opinions regards the color of the curtain, flowers that would be used, how wide would be the stage be and others stuffs. The only thing that had been fixed was the number of tables, foods, utensils and other necessities for a party. I was pretty much bummed out after it was done.

I also had lunch with the organizers so Ryujin and I never had the chance to be alone. In short, Ryujin almost looked like my bodyguard. Tailing me all around without saying anything at all. I sometimes ask her where to put this or that and what flower she prefers or what type of table cloth would be more suitable for the motif. She would answer a straight forward answers so it was pretty awkward between us. The heavy atmosphere didn't affect our supposedly visit and that was the thing I was most grateful for. The staffs didn't seem to notice our distant behavior and even teased Ryujin and I. It was very surprising that I haven't encountered a single homophobe this entire time. Guess the world was becoming more of a welcoming place. Faith in humanity, restored.

Anyway, as we went back to our family house, Ryujin told me that she has to go back to her apartment. Her sister was having some exams on her other subjects and Ryujin has to attend Zeph for the time being. I tried to hide my disappointment that we won't be able to talk about what happened yesterday and earlier but, I understand that she has to do her priorities first. And that's her daughter.

I decided to lent her my car so she doesn't have to commute again. She was stupid enough not to go back to her own apartment earlier and drive her motorbike instead. She just straight up gone after me. I didn't know whether to be impressed or annoyed with it. Impressed because she literally ran after me when she realized that I was upset. And annoyed that she had to go through the hassle of riding a public transportation that was swamped with perverted assholes. I just wish she didn't get to encounter one on her way here. Though she doesn't look like someone who would never fight back especially with those kind of people. Ryujin seemed to be someone who would punch someone on the face just because they stared at her on a suggestive way. Yes. I'm talking about creeps. And most of them are boys. I've encountered enough people like that to have an opinion.

As I crouched down on my bed, my stares landed on the corner where Ryujin and I was.. yeah. You get my point. For some reason, I don't have the guts to voice it out. 'Making out' was such a.. strange word for me. I've never even imagined kissing someone after that one drunken kiss on my 18th birthday in Canada. And just earlier, I almost had 'it' earlier. For the first time, I was thankful that she knocked on my door while I was doing something. If it was before, I would have posed on a frown upon opening the door for her. But just a few hours ago, I was relieved. Because.. I had a feeling that..

I would have not opposed going all the way with Ryujin.

God. I'm such a horrible daughter. I wasn't raised that way. And to make it more worst, Ryujin and I just exceeded a few days after our two month anniversary. Sure. We had fair share.. of kisses before. But nothing ever came close to what happened earlier. The adrenaline, the blood rushing through my veins, the excitement, the heart throbbing, the daring touches, and the feeling of our clashing lips. I still can feel all of it. It was like it was permanently imprinted on my memory and on my skin now. The way Ryujin held me delicately, the way her fingers was grazing softly on my skin, and just the way she kissed me.. it almost seemed to me that she has some strong feelings towards me. Her kisses was more expressive, like she have put all the affection she can on that kiss. But how am I supposed to make sure of it if she doesn't even tell me? I need some reassurance that I'm actually hoping for something. That she would be willing to be with me after this.