Girlfriend Corporation: Twelve

GFC Twelve..

After the mass, Ryujin asked me to come with her to the 'We have it all, we mean ALL, Mall' to buy some necessities for Bella. Ryujin's hand never left my shoulder all day especially when we're walking. I don't know what she's trying to do with that. I mean, it's not like I'm going to run away from her?

Also, I saw that GFC still has their free demo at the mall. And just like the day Yuna and I were there, people are swamping over the free taste stand. Literally. You get to taste their lips for a demo. Eww.

I just ignored the people who was screaming over the free demo. I also have to shrug off the stares that Ryujin was getting from a lot of people around us. She was obviously well known in this place. And to think she was even bothering to take a single glance on them was funny. Even when she paid at the cash register when we were done shopping. The cashier even made a few mistakes because she was busy ogling over Ryujin. Cant blame them though. Ryujin was a head turner.

As we walked with a comfortable silence between Ryujin and I, my eyes caught on a familiar figure not too far away from my Fortuner. Was that Mina? And.. And Chaeyoung? What? Do they know each other?

They looked like they were arguing over something. Chaeyoung's hands are flying on different directions and Mina seemed to be losing her cool. What the heck is happening?

"That's Mina, right?" I couldn't help but blurt out. Ryujin looked to where I was pointing and stopped.

"Oh. Yes. Who was she with?" Ryujin seemed to be just as lost as me. "Was that her girlfriend?" Ryujin whispered and I didn't get the last word she had said. "Let's just go. It's their lives and privacy.

---

Wednesday..

The formal and regular classes had started but I just couldn't seem to have any care. I yawned and stretched my arms wide. God. Ryujin has been camping outside the dormitory for four consecutive nights. That's why I can't sleep! I was busy thinking about if she was still alive or fine or she was frozen to death.

But, why so paranoid, right? It was her decision to do that. I still won't say yes on living together.

"Wow. The Prelims haven't even started yet and you already lack on sleep?" Chaeyoung sarcastically said. Speaking of which, I haven't asked her what she was doing on that weird mall arguing with Mina from Girlfriend Corporation. I mean, Ryujin was right. It was their privacy and lives. I don't want to meddle with them.

"Don't annoy me today, Son Chaeyoung. I might just punch you to shut you up." I glared at her to make it more believable.

"Psh. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I heard her sing song. God. She just couldn't stop!

"You're happy on my unfortunate days, no?" I rolled my eyes when she nodded cheerfully. She's insane.

Good thing we don't have last subject today. I can go home early and sleep this off. Ryujin's guarding at night doesn't really help. All it did was make me sleepless. Ugh.

I asked her numerous times to get inside of the dorm so she can rest even just a little but she doesn't budge. She would tell me that she can't stay inside because I don't want her to live with me. Which is true but, she doesn't have to punch me on the conscience, right? She always do that! It was her own will and stubbornness that cause us both distraught. I mean, I'm not that distraught. I'm more on annoyed on her.

I arranged my things properly inside the bag. I just want to sleep, really. Ryujin doesn't know that I don't have a class since this was spontaneous. I'll just text her later. If she find out, she would just fetch me here again and.. and I wouldn't get any sleep because we are just going to be paranoid! I don't want that to happen.