Girlfriend Corporation: Sixteen

GFC Sixteen..

I woke up grumpily. Just like a normal person would when it's school day. Like the usual. Or.. it wasn't really the usual for me. I'll get used to this eventually. I slowly turned my head to her side to see her still sleeping. And there was that weird feeling of admiration again. Ryujin sure can model a blanket, a pillow or a bed-convertible slumber bed.

I wonder what kind of super natural powers this girl possess that she always looked like she was shooting a commercial video. It would be weird to have an endorser of oxygen though. God, Lia. You're so funny. How about water? Nah. She has such a dirty mouth. What would be the slogan of her commercial? 'Drink your water, bitch'? Geez. What am I thinking this early in the morning? Did I completely lost my mind because of that encounter with Hyunjin?

But then, I flinched when something under the blankets moved. What the heck? What was that? I rubbed my eyes to double take on that and it was still moving! Is this another weird hallucination?!

"Oh my why--"

"Grrr." Fuck. It was Bella!

Bella was snuggling on Ryujin's neck. Geez. How was she supposed to take care of me when she's a heavy sleeper? She didn't even budged on Bella's fur. But, I have to admit, they were cute. The sight of them made me smile. Bella couldn't stay still as if she was searching for the most comfortable position beside Ryujin.

Geez. I get my phone and took a picture of them. This should be her contact icon on my phone.

I took a one last glance to Ryujin's slumbering face. Who would have thought that you would be cute beside Bella? You're cute but.. Bella is cuter.

"Ryujin-ahhhh! Wake uppppppp!" I shouted for the nth time. God. If I knew she's like this, I would have just let her stayed on her tent outside! "Hey! Shin Ryujin!"

"Later." She answered groggily. Oh my whyyyy! Someone stop me from kicking her ass out of my bed!

"L-later?! Later?! Fuck off! It's already nine o'clock and we both have a class at ten! Wake up!" I said while shaking her shoulders harshly.

"Wow. Babe, are you sure Jin Unnie is still alive?" I instantly glared at Yuna after saying that. I know she wasn't making fun of me. It was for Ryujin but.. it was just irritating! I've been screaming at her side for a few minutes and the gray wouldn't budge on her sleep. "Jin Unnie, wake up already! My best friend is scary!"

I looked at Ryujin who was still sound asleep! She was even snoring a little. People, my Monday is already ruined thanks to the gray head on my bed. Why was she even there?! I definitely told her to set up her slumber bed so she could sleep there!

"Babe?" Yuna lightly tapped my shoulder and I looked at her expectantly. "Why don't you.." Yuna puckered up her lips and I tilted my head to the side in confusion. What?

"What the heck does that mean?" Yuna repeated her action and I looked where she was pointing by her lips. I looked over my shoulder to see my.. ehh?

"Are you insane?! I don't want to go to jail!" I slapped her shoulder. She still have time to fool around?!

"Aww. What jail?!" Yuna groaned while rubbing her shoulder.

"You're telling me to hit Ryujin using my old guitar! It would kill her!" Yuna laughed at me. She was going crazy. She was holding onto her stomach and would occasionally clap.

"Babe, you're so funny! Oh my why! I think I'm gonna die!" She was literally dying from laughter. "Okay. Let's settle on hitting Jin Unnie by that guitar of yours instead of a kiss." Before I could even whip my head to Yuna's direction, she already flew away beside me and closed the door after she got out.