Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty

Hey there, beautiful people. It's been almost two months since I last updated GFC. But here ya' go. An almost 10,000 words chapter as a compensation? Hope that it would do justice.. I guess? Suffice a lil' bit?

Chapter dedicated to someone special. @choiLia21, thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhh. You helped me a lot writing this chapter. Especially when I accidentally deleted this due to my own stupidity. Hence, the super duper late update.

Anyway, thank you all for waiting. Especially to those people who have constantly checked up on me. Kept my notifications alive by commenting heart warming things. I'm alive, peeps. I miss y'all.

Enjoy reading.

-Keith❤

GFC Sixty

Ryujin's Point of View..

"Hey! Hwang Yeji!" I shouted the other's name in anger. But as I looked back to where she was previously standing, where I left her to ran after Lia, she wasn't there anymore. Frantically looking for the certain cat eyed girl who probably knows what happened. And where the hell is Lia.

"Hey, Shin Ryujin! Aren't you going to call for the fucking cops?!" I heard Chaeyoung screamed as I ran past her. I disregarded her existence and continued to ran towards the site building. I know she's going to be there. Yeji is going to be there.

What are you doing, Yeji? What are 'we' even doing? If something happens to her.. I'm not sure if I would be able to forgive myself. Or anyone involved. Is this really.. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. I couldn't help but worry to an extent of.. losing my cool. If this goes wrong.. what will happen? We're all going to die. Me, Chaeryeongie, Heejin Unnie, Yeji, Miss Mina, Son Chaeyoung.. Lia.. and Zephora.

Flashback..

"Hello, Miss Myoui." I felt my eyes widened at the mention of the surname alone. "Can I ask for you to do something about Ryujin and Lia? I'm not satisfied with the service."

You're kidding me?!

I hastily ran towards Yeji and pulled the collar of her top. Pulling her towards me shakily.

"What the hell are you doing? You--" I immediately became stoned on where I was standing and stopped my motions as Yeji leaned in. Realizing what was happening, I harshly pushed her body away and wiped my mouth using the back of my hand. Not wanting to remember and taste the remnants when our lips touched.

"I told you already. I'm not satisfied. Do your job right, Ryujin. And all of us will be fine. Don't be selfish." Yeji answered unbelievably calm. For someone who claims to be still in love with me, she's not doing a great job of showing it. She became an entirely different person from who I used to know. But.. who am I to say that? I, myself, had changed drastically for the past years. They can't blame me though. However.. Yeji.. I don't understand where this attitude came from.

'All of us will be fine'.
'Don't be selfish'.

What does she mean by that? I looked up at Yeji's neutral expression with a glare. I hardly understand any of this anymore. But the most concerning part in my end.. was of course, Lia. What am I going to do to make her believe what my intentions were without disclosing any information from the corporation?

"Let's go." She said with her eyebrows furrowed.I looked at her extended hand, contemplating whether to take it or leave it that way. Before I could even decide, Yeji already snatched my hand and pulled me to where she had parked earlier. And I always thought it was odd that she literally changes her car every time we go out. I mean, we don't go out a lot but it's still.. suspicious.