Girlfriend Corporation: Eleven

GFC Eleven..

"Baby, I'm sorry but I really think we should. I can take care and make sure you are safer that way--"

"Ryujin, no. I would never say yes to that." No. No. Never. Never even in my wildest dreams. "Look, we barely know each other and we're going to live in the same house? Can you think about how uncomfortable that is?" I sighed and stood up on the sofa. I was about to walk away when I felt her tugged on my wrist. I looked down on her and saw her almost.. begging.

"I just can't let anyone be in danger because of me." We just exchanged glances. Another side of Ryujin. Oh My Why. The way she was looking at me like she was trying to consume my whole being and the type of stare that made me feel like she was looking through my soul. It was weird. And how she was gently holding on to my wrist like she was scared to hurt me. It was scary yet.. I feel safe.

How could I say no to that? But.. I'm a decent human being. I won't give in to that.

"Ryujin, I'm sorry but, I don't think living together is the solution. You said it yourself, she was harmless and you all made sure that she wouldn't do anything to me unless whatever it is that you refused to tell me. We don't have to live together. It's enough that I said yes to this weird set up. We can be together but living together? I would never allow it." I explained sternly. I just don't like the idea of that. Just like what I've said, we barely know each other.

"But Lia, I'm your girlfriend." Ryujin stood up in front of me still holding on to my wrist. It was now my time to look up slightly.

"You are, sure. But that doesn't mean I should give my full trust on you. This is all based on contract and money. How would I know you're not trying to steal from me? How would I know this isn't just one of your antics to mug people? I couldn't even trust this corporation of yours, why would I put so much faith on you? Why?" I felt how Ryujin's grip on my wrist loosened and how her eyes widened in bewilderment. Even Chaeryoung and Mina looked.. offended.

Fuck. Did I said something to hit a nerve?

"I-I'm sorry." I heard the disappointment on her voice accompanied by a bitter smile. "Sure. My or our job is weird. You didn't signed yourself up on this shit and.. the money that your father paid us was just a mere exchange from doing a whole day shopping. This job doesn't look decent but we are not fooling people in here. There's a lot of reasons why this company is big. And stealing from our clients isn't one of them." Ryujin explained with a sarcastic smile then walked away. Mina and Chaeryoung followed Ryujin. But Chaeryoung kissed Yuna on the cheek before going.

Okay, Lia. You sure did fucked up. Again.

She was just trying to fulfill her duty as your girlfriend!

---

"LQ~LQ~LQ~LQ." I heard Yuna sang beside me. The heck is her problem?

"Babe, please. Shut up, okay?" We're on our way home riding on my unfortunate Fortuner. Mina told me that someone would give me back my car without further explanation. Then a guy from a mechanic place pulled up in front of the GFC. Now, here we are.

"What? It's true that you are in an LQ with Jin Unnie." She said with a giggle. "Your stares earlier was so intense I though the room would burn down. And.. and.. Jin Unnie looked pitiful, you know? She looked offended. So does my girlfriend and Miss Mina!" Yuna pouted.

"Babe, again. Shut the fuck up, okay?" I said annoyed but she just stick out her tongue to me.

"Mehehehe. You can't do anything about me. Just drive! Bleh!" Yuna mockingly said with an evil laugh. She's exaggerating again.