Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty One

Hola, beautiful people. Been about two months again since the last update. But here ya go. Another.. filler chapter. Thank you for the patience. I deeply appreciate all of the support that GFC has gotten.

Anyway, chapter dedicated to smolbbryujin and cylovesryu (who came back in one piece. She's the first friend I have met here in watty.) Missed you quite a lot, buddy. I hope you're doing well❤

Tons of love to you all. Have a great weekend❤

-Keith

GFC Sixty One

Lia's Point of View..

The first thing that I've noticed when I was shoved inside the car before losing consciousness was the familiar scent of perfume. A faint smell of manly/not so feminine perfume that someone I know used to have. I haven't been able to shake off the thought of someone that I know might have conspired with the corporation. But with that knowledge in mind, for some odd reason, it calmed me down. Because I always loved that smell on her although she already changed her perfume.

So, I didn't freaked out. For someone who might die a little later, I couldn't seem to find myself to be scared. The vehicle definitely smelled like Ryujin.

The fucking dream was still haunting me. Maybe that has added to to the things I worry more than my very own situation right now. But then, why would this vehicle would smell exactly like Ryujin? Not that it's only her who uses that certain scent but.. but what if this is actually the corporation and kill me? They wouldn't, right? Right..?

I don't know long the ride was neither do I know where they took us since I was blindfolded the whole time and my wrists tied.. in a a not so tight knot. If that even makes sense. But then, I suddenly felt the vehicle halted into a stop. And two people immediately went each to my side and guided me. Just like earlier, they gently held onto my arms. Just enough to support me not to stumble on the ground. My kidnappers are really kind, huh? Is there even such people? I mean earlier, they tried to knock me out sure. But I almost didn't feel anything with that. They just surprised the shit out of me and so I couldn't do anything when they started to push me inside the van.

Is it possible that.. no. Ryujin would never pull something like this just to talk to me, would she? Just because the vehicle reeks of Ryujin's scent doesn't necessarily mean she was there, right? I mean, she was just running after me when this happened. My deep thoughts was interrupted when I suddenly stumbled on my steps causing for the two people beside to tighten their hold on to me. And.. both of their chests pushed through my shoulders. Wait..

"You two are both girls?" I whispered under my breathe.

"Yes, we are." Familiarity. The voice was too familiar that I found myself struggling to let go from their not so tight holds and as soon as I succeeded, I removed the blind fold on my eyes and found my eyes widening at the sight of two people I grew fond of as well.

"Chaeryeong?! Soojin?!" I exclaimed in shock. They just sighed heavily and looked at each other before looking at me with a small smile. "What the heck is this? What's the meaning of this?"

"Don't worry, we don't mean any harm. Can we proceed inside already?" Chaeryeong calmly said and I huffed in annoyance. What were they thinking.. abducting me like that? I mean, if they want to talk to me, they could have told me like civil human beings. I looked at Soojin who just smiled softly and shrugged after.