part forty-three

*three months later*

"Almost there! Just keep pushing!" The doctor yelled so that Y/N could hear.

"IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU LATER FELIX!" She yelled and then there was a cry.

"One down."

"Just breathe and push." Felix told Y/N trying to calm her down.

"BREATHE?! STFU!" She yelled as she dug he nails into his arm.

-

"We are here for-" San said, but the nurse cut him.

"Yang Y/N, right?"

"How did you know? Are you like a witch?" Jimin asked.

"You guys are known for your big family."

"Oh"

"Anyways, she's in room S920." They all rushed to the room. They were so excited and loud that, when they got close, Felix ran out the room to shush them.

"They are asleep." He told them.

"Can we see them tho?" Nayeon asked and he nodded.

"Couldn't you have gotten a bigger room?" Jisung asked as they realised that the room was too small for all ofi them.

"Sorry that they didn't have a room for 52 extra people." he whisper yelled hoping that Y/N wouldn't wake up, but she did.

"Omg you're alive!" Jeongin scream walking up the babies.

"Yes and you will be dead later on." Jeongin then gasped at his sisters words.

"What are there names?" Sana asked as Felix handed her one of them.

"Seojun and Seyeon"

"Awww" they all said.

"I understand Seyeon, but why Seojun?" Jackson asked.

"Long story short, we were watching the last episode of True Beauty when her water broke." Felix said.

"Don't spoil it. I haven't finished it yet," Hongjoong quickly said.

"Who chose the names?" Hyunjin asked.

"Felix chose Seojun's and I chose Seyeon's."

"Wow, I didn't know that you were a team Seojun type of guy." Hyunjin said dramatically.

"Hyung, you're team Suho?" Jeongin asked in shock.

"Of course. Who isn't?" Then multiple hands were raised.

"Ok everyone who is team Seojun go to the left, and if you're Suho go to the right." Y/N said as she sat up.

In the end there was more Seojun stans. Period.

~~~

I can't even finish True Beauty. I ended on the part when he was crying on the stairs and could finish it. Imma try tho.🐢🌸