part fourteen: cheater

*two years later*

Lately Chaeyeon and I have been shopping for baby stuff because she's pregnant. Finally, I'm going to be an aunt! Today we are looking for baby clothes so we go to the mall and enter so many stores.

After a while, she got hungry so like the good future sister-in-law that I am, I went to get her food. While I was in line someone tapped my shoulder. I turn to see that it was San.

"What are you doing here?" He asks after giving me a hug.

"Sister-in-law and I are shopping for the baby. "

"Can I join?"

"Sure"

~

After getting the food, I walked over to the table we were sit at.

*San's POV*

She came back with the food and we started to eat and talk. I take out my phone to take a picture but I accidentally dropped it. I pick it up and when I look up I saw something I shouldn't have.

Felix was kissing another girl right there a few tables away. I looked at Chaeyeon knowing that she saw the same thing.

*Chaeyeon's POV*

While San dropped his phone I kept talking to Y/N when I saw someone familiar sitting not so far from us. Omfg it was Felix. AND HE WAS KISSING JENNIE!! San looked at me and we knew that we had to get the fuck out of there.

Then all of a sudden my water breaks. At this time it had to break. Like shit give me a break.

"Omg your water broke. We have to get you to the hospital" Y/N said and San picked me up bridal style. Y/N grabbed all our bags and I know she saw them. "F-felix?"

He looked up and his eyes widen when he saw her. "It's not what it looks like." He said.

*Y/N's POV*

It's not what it looks like?! Is he fucking kidding me. I grab my bag and walk the fuck out of there with San and Chaeyeon.

~

(At the hospital)

That scene kept playing over and over and over again in my head. How could he cheat on me and say he wasn't? Then the doctor and Jeongin came out of the room so I quickly get up

"They baby is fine and so is she" the doctor said.

"Jeongin you're a dad and I'm aunt!" I said as I hugged him. Tbh I cried a bit.

"Is it a boy or girl?" San asked

"Have you not seen the baby clothes? It's a boy." I said

"Oh...well congratulations!" He said

"I really thought Felix and Y/N were going to be parents first but I guess I was wrong." Jeongin said. That's when I remembered that he cheated on me.

"Yeah, me too" I said hiding my pain but San could see I wanted to cry.

"You should go check on them." San said. Jeongin nods and leaves. "Its fine you can cry now." Then I began to cry. "Should I take you home?"

" I don't want to go back."

"Than pack your things and move in with me."

"They'd let me?"

"Of course"

~~~

So like I'm not saying that Felix would cheat. It's just fictional. And I have a question. How come Jennie is always the one girl whose the bully or the 'steal you man and take everything from you' girl?