part thirty-five

Chan's POV

We got to the house and put our things on the table. The whole time we were on the plane or car, non of us had said a word. I look a Jeongin and see how uncomfortable he is.

"Let's not think of it. He'd want us to move on-"

"MOVE ON?! HOW CAN WE EVER MOVE ON?!"

"IT'S HARD ON ME TOO YOU KNOW."

"Have you thought of Y/N and how hard it would be on her?!"

"Y/N don't come in-" I heard Minho say as he tried to stop Y/N. Fuck!! How will I explain what happened to her? Then when she saw Jeongin she ran and hugged him.

"I thought something happened to you"

"I'm fine but-"

"Where's Felix?" The room went more silent than it already was. We all knew how she would take it. "AWNSER ME!!"

"Y/N...Felix is dead..." Seungmin told her as he grabbed her hands. Again, the room went silent. We didn't know what more to tell her and it appeared she didn't have anything to tell us either.
____

Y/N's POV

I get out of Seungmin's grasp and walk to the door. Right when I was going to open the door Hyunjin grabs my wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere" I yank my arm and get out. When I get in the car I drive as fast as I can. I didn't care where I went. I just didn't want to be here.

___

San's POV

"Has Y/N returned?" Hoongjoong asks me.

"No. Where did she go?"

"She could be in trouble and it's all my fault."

"In trouble?!"

"Nevermind, I'll go look for her." I grab him by the arm before he can go.

"Tell me what happened." I told him in a serious tone 

"Chan called me...It turns out that when they were gone, Felix was kidnaped and killed by Jennie."

"WHAT?!" How could she do that?! There is no logical reason to why she would kill him. I thought Blackpink and StrayKids were allies. 

___

???'s POV

"YOU PSYCHO BITCH!! LET ME GO!!"

"And why would I want to do that baby?"

"I have to get back to Y/N and-"

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SAYING THAT HOES NAME?!" she said as she rushed over to me with a knife. "All she did was steal you from me."

"I left you. There's a big difference." 

"You will never go back to that bitch. And if you think that your little friends will find, well your wrong."

"What did you do to them?!" 

"Nothing sweetie. They just think you're dead."

~~~