part fifty-five : the end of the past and the beginning of a new era

It was done. They were gone.

Everyone hadn't spoken a word since Jeongin and Y/N dumped the bodies. Some of them were scared of the twins. Some were fascinated. Then there were the twins who were proud of what they had done. They knew they could accomplish more, but this would be their last time killing.

They were both parents now. They had families to take care of. This was their last day as mafias, trained killers, or whatever you would call them.

-

*6 years later*

In the end, Y/N and Felix both resolved any problems they had and moved to an apartment in Seoul. There they grew their family by adopting a hamster. Seojun and Seyeon never knew about their parent's past or how they met since Felix and Y/N didn't want them to get involved. Everyone else understood their wishes and would never speak of it in front of the children.

Felix is currently one of the presidents of the SKZ Entertainment. Y/N owns a Cafe near the entertainment building and works there at times. Everything related to the mafia was gone from their names. They were now allowed to live normal lives.

-

"Now for the toast," Chan said.

"Felix, you've always been like a brother to me and now here you are marrying my sister. I hope you two have a nice, long marriage. And no more kids. Seojun and Seyeon are too much." Jeongin said.

"Uncle you're just mad that we can run faster than you," Seyeon said.

"Who's next?" Jeongin said.

"Me," Jackson said. "I just want to say that if you ever hurt my daughter, I will kill you." He said to Felix. Then turned to Y/N. "I love you, sweetie."

"Ok.. now my turn," Felix said. "I am so happy that I am now married to you Y/N. I love you so much and don't know what my life were to be like if you never came into it."

"Awww," everyone said.

"Or if you never came in her." Jisung (skz) joked.

"Ay yo!" Johnny

"Cover the children's ears." Wooyoung

"Really?" Ryujin

"Don't listen kids." Winwin

"I will smack you out of here." Minho

"Family-friendly!" Naeyeon

"What does it me to came?" Tao asked his uncle Yoongi.

"Nothing child."

"Eomma I want cake," Seojun said as he raised his hand.

"Oh yes, the cake." She said.

-

"Get up it's late," Seyeon said as she shook her dad.

"We have the family photoshoot in two hours and we have to be there early," Seojun said as he shook his mom.

"5 more minutes," Felix said.

"Let's call Grandpa," Seyeon said and Seojun nodded.

"No, don't," Felix said as he quickly got up. "I'll get ready."

The kids leave the room and he starts to get dressed.

"Are you really scared of him?" Y/N asked him.

"Pft I'm not scared. He's just.. intimidating."

"Sure."

-

"Long time no see," Chenle said as Y/N and Felix entered.

"Well being a CEO is time-consuming," Felix said.

"I'm the CEO," Chan said.

"I'm next in line so same thing."

"Everyone get ready!" The photographer yelled.

With the tallest in the back and shortest in front, they took many shots of the biggest family. Although they weren't blood-related, they were all like a family. It consisted of NCT, StrayKids, ATEEZ, Twice, BTS, ITZY, Day6, and GOT7. A total of 87 people, but they made it work.

*after photoshoot*

"Send these to Dispatch and Soompi. Make sure the article isn't shit." Jackson told an employee. "Now ice cream!"

"Yay!" Everyone said.

"I meant for my grandchildren. You are all old enough to get your own. Tao, Seyeon, Seojun, let's go. "

"I guess we'll be known as the most powerful family when the articles get released," Chaeyeon said.

"I guess so." Y/N

"Is it just me or is it weird about how everything turned out well?"

"I know right. At first, everything was bumpy, and look at everyone now."

"Thank you for everything Y/N."

"You don't have to thank me. You were the one there when I needed help. I should be thanking you."

"Yeah, you should," Jeongin said as he entered their conversation.

"Shut up. She doesn't." Chaeyeon

"Chaeyeon didn't really help me so I have nothing to thank her for." Felix

"Felix, shhh." Y/n, "oh shit I forgot to tell you."

"What?" The three said. And as if the was a call, everyone came around waiting for her announcement.

"I'm pregnant, but it's not such a big deal."

"What?!" Everyone said. Damn, that's loud.

"Not a big deal?! This is a big deal." Felix

"I specifically told you to not have more kids." Jeongin

"Y/N congrats!" Chaeyeon

"Damn bro use a condom." Jisung (skz)

"I want to be the godmother!" Jihyo

"She's already Seojun's godmother!" Yuna

Felix then pulls Y/N out of the crowd and kisses her.

"Y/N I love you."

"I know. You tell me every day."

"I do it so that you remember."

"Aww, I love you too."

The End

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓘𝓶 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 |ˢᵏᶻ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ ᶠᶠ| 🄲🄾🄼🄿🄻🄴🅃🄴🄳 🎉