part fifty

They arrive at the hotel and search the whole place. So far, nothing. No one to be found.

"What about the cameras?" Mark said.

"You think they'll just leg us see them?" Jaehyun said.

"Y/N, Jeongin, wasn't your dad in high power with the hotel business?" Seonghwa asked and they nodded.

"We can automatically get passed them." Jeongin said. They started to walk to the front desk, when they hear a familiar voice.

"Let's go before they find us."

"Quiet the baby."

"I'm no mother."

"Shotaro? Sungchan?" Taeyong said.

"Hyung!" Shotaro said in relief as he ran towards them with a child in his arms.

"Where are they?" Johnny asked.

"They almost found out who we were." Sungchan said.

"We tried to get both kids, but we only managed to get this one." Shotaro added. He then showed them the child. Y/N and Felix both smiled we they saw their son.

Just by looking at the child, you can tell he was crying alot.

Y/N took him and hugged him. Felix was trying not to cry. They were both happy, but knew they needed their daughter.

"Where are the going?" Felix asked.

"Last time I heard, back to Seoul." Sungchan said.

"Plane?" San asked and they nodded.

*Felix's POV*

Taeyong calls someone to make sure that the plane is ready to leave and we hurry over there. From time to time, I would look over to Y/N and see her holding Seojun. I wanted to grab him, but I didn't want to interrupt them.

"How are we going to find Seyeon with Seojun? We can put him in danger." Jongho asked.

"I got the covered." Jeongin said. "I sent Chaeyeon and Tao to BTS hyungs. They can protect him. You know how they fatherly they get when they see the tiwns."

"You're right." Y/N said. "I'll call dad too. He can help with Jess."

-

Later we arrived at the plane. Everyone was so happy to see Seojun. Han almost cried, but Minho hit him because it would make Seojun cry.

Jeongin called their dad and Chan called Namjoon earlier so that they can know the situation.

Not that long ago, I received a message from an unknown number, who I'm guessing is Jennie. She told me that she knew that we had our son, but that we would never get Seyeon back. I didn't want to tell Y/N, because I didn't want to ruin her little happiness that she had. And either way, I brought this to our family. I need to end this.

~~~