part twenty-three

When we arrive at the hospital, Mingi was arguing with the nurse on why they should let everyone into the doctors office to see the baby. 

"We are the uncles of the child so we should see it." 

"Sorry sir, but unless the soon-to-be mother says that it's fine, all of you can't go." I walk to him and pat him on the back.

"You'll let us in to see the baby right?" He asked

"That's why you all came. Why wouldn't I let you?" I told him.

~

We waited for a while and then the doctor called us in. Everyone was excited, especially Felix.

"So did the father come today or are these all your brothers?" she asked and  chuckled a bit. 

"He did come."

"Oh really. Let me guess" she looks at all everyone in the room and then looks at Felix, "Is it him?" She said pointing at Felix. He smiles and nods. "You were the only one in this room that gave me soon-to-father vibes." She then proceeds to lead me to the bed were she'll do the ultrasound. 

"So is the baby healthy?" Felix asks 

"You mean babies, and yes they are healthy." she responded

"Babies?!" We all said in shock. 

"Did I not tell you last time?" 

"No" San said still in shock

"Oh well, my bad. I had a busy day that day"

"So she's having twins?" Jongho asked 

"Yes and I two more months we'll find of the gender. Any more questions?" We all shake our heads and she continues to talk. 

~

*Felix's POV* 

Y/N was tired so she sat in the back seat with San while Seonghwa sat in the front. After a while she and San fell asleep.

"How do you fell about having the twins?" Seonghwa asked

"I'm surprised that we are having twins, but I'm also happy. "

"It's twice the work of having one you know. "

"I know but to me it doesn't matter. All I want is for us to be a family and for them not to be in danger, considering my job."

"I can't tell you here in the car because of  Y/N  but if you want to know, we can meet up tomorrow at the xxxxx cafe. "

"Ok. What time?" 

"1 pm." 

~~~