part forty-four

*Felix's POV*

After a week, they let us go home. Jennie was still on the run, but we had the everyone protecting us.

"While you two were in the hospital, Chan and I thought that it was a great idea to get you a house." Sana said.

"You guys didn't have to, we already have an apartment." I said.

"I forbid that. You shall live in the house, got it?" She said which made us both scared and nod.

"Let's take you guys then. Everything has been transferred already, so you guys don't have to worry." Chan said as he get into the car.

"Because of the danger we are still facing, we decided to get you a common place." Sana said.

"After she's taken care of, you guys can move." Said Chan.

-

We get to the house and Y/N eminently loved it, and so did I.

*6 months later*

"Ex-queen, Jess Woo, has been rumored to have had connections to the mafia, and be responsible for the deaths of our late king and queen." We heard the news last say. I turn to see Jackson and his eyes were widened.

"What happened? Do you know her?" Jeongin asked.

"She killed Seyeon."

"Who killed her?" Y/N asked as she walked in the room with Chaeyeon and the kids.

"No one. Let's get off this topic." Jackson said quickly.

"Felix, who are you talking about?" She asked me. I turn to Jackson and he shakes his head.

"I don't know."

"You're sleeping on the couch."

"What?!"

"Jeongin, answer the question." Chaeyeon stepped in.

"I barely heard anything." He lied.

"Couch."

"Really?!"
-

*Y/N's POV*

Chaeyeon and I leave the children with the boys and go to the room to investigate.

"I found it!" She said as she showed me a news article.

"Jess Woo?"

"Yeah, it says that she was the mother of King Taemin. It also says that her relationship with Yang Seyeon was not the best."

"How do they get this stuff?"

"Inside jobs."

"Oooo, look. She has been rumored to be with the mafia." I quickly go to see her laptop. I look at the lady in the picture. At that moment, I had dejavu. I have see her before.

~~~