part six

"Their names are Yang Y/N and Yang Jeongin." They really want someone else to kill me. So pathetic.

"I can't do that sir."

"Why not?"

"I'm not trying to get tracked down and killed. Do you know who their father is. Yang Yungmin, sir. Like I said I won't do it."

"Ok. I'll call you when you have another assignment. " I hang up and go back to eat. I heard him one the phone so I stay by the door and listen.

"Sorry but I can't do that sir..... They have a powerful family...... Ok. Bye sir."
I rush out as if nothing happened.

"We have to go somewhere."

"Where?" I ask

"A safe place."

"What if I don't want to go?" He gets up and starts to walk towards me.

"Then I'll have to take you the hard way." Then he takes out a white rag. I knew what that meant but I was too slow. Ater that everything went black.

°•°•°•°•°

Felix's POV

When we arrived to the location. I carried her bridal style.

"You found her!!!" Jeongin said in excitement. "Give her to me. I'll take her to my room"

"No. I'll put her in my room. You already share your room with Chaeyeon. "

"I'm trusting you with her. Do not try anything, ok?"

"I promise. "

_

I put her on the bed and place her bag in my closet. I change into pajamas and go to sleep next to her.

°•°•°•°•°

For some reason I woke up early today and find Y/N sleeping on my chest. She's so beautiful. I didn't want to wake her so I just laid there until she woke up.

"Good morning. " I said. She got up fast.

"Where am I?"

"You're at the Straykid's house." She gets off the bed and walks to the door so I run to block her way.

"You can't go."

"If you don't move I'll scream so everyone can wake up."

"Go ahead"

"Ahh-" then I kissed her and she pushes me away. "WTF Felix!"

"I needed you to stop and if you try to leave I'll kiss you again."

"You're so annoying."

"Annoying, but yet handsome." She rolls her eyes and goes back to the bed. I go sit next to her. After yesterday, idk how she could be feeling.

"If you knew a something you say would hurt somebody you love, would you still tell them?"

"Are you going to tell Jeongin?"

"Just awnser my question. "

"I would. Even if it would hurt them, I'd still tell them because they will be able to move on." I looked at her and noticed that she was crying. I get off the bed and kneel in front of her. I lift up her chin and wipe her tears.

"Don't cry. You're too beautiful to cry."