part nine

"So I'm guessing she said yes." Chan comes with Hyunjin.

"I really hoped she didn't so I could snatch her up." Hyunjin said

"Well you can't because she's mine. " Felix said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Minho ask. Behind him was everyone else.

"Felix and Y/N are now dating." Chan said lifting my hand so everyone can see the ring. Jeongin and Chaeyeon come to us. While Chaeyeon and I being excited, I can see that in the corner of my eye that Jeongin is talking to Felix.

"... and you better not try to do anything with her hyung. She is still young."

"Got it" Felix replied.

"And for you missy. Don't bother him so much." He told me.

°•°•°•°•°

After seeing the fire works, we went back to that car and headed home. Jeongin made us is in the middle with him and Chaeyeon. I looked out the window to see the ocean. It was beautiful. It must have been prettier in the day time.

Then I felt Felix grab my hand. I turn to see him and our faces were just centimeters away from each other. I was gonna make a move but then he quickly pecks my lips.

"If you want to sleep, you can sleep and I'll wake you up when we get home." He said and I nodded. I then fell asleep on his shoulder.

°•°•°•°•°

I felt someone carrying me so I open my eyes...it wasn't Felix nor my brother. It was V. (Yes, V from BTS)