part twelve

I get in San's car and put on my seat belt because safety first. 

"Wow Y/N, you look different." San said.

"I know. I look better." I said flipping my hair. "you also changed."

"Well it has been 2 years"

"So were are we going."

"You'll see." he said and began to drive out the drive way. 

~~~

 The whole ride we talked about what we have done the past 2 years. Turns out the that he didn't change much. Only the fact that he now has more friends. I told him a lot of things such as how  got my first boyfriend while he was gone and how I am now an assassin. Unlike Felix he was very supportive. 

After a while we arrived at the beach. We had so many happy and sad memories like our first going out with out any bodyguards and our last hang out before he went to ATEEZ. 

"Remember this beach?" he asks

"How could I forget? We used to come here all the time." we get out of the car and walk near the rocks. 

"I'm sorry for not contacting you after I left. It's just that we-"

"It's fine. Do you enjoy being with them?"

"Yeah. They are like family to me. Talking about family, I was thinking about visiting aunt and uncle." (my parents)

"I forgot to tell you that they pasted away 2 months ago."

"How they were so healthy?!"

"Someone killed them."

"Who!?"

"Jackson Wang." I could tell he was pissed off. 

"I'm gonna kill him." he said, "But why would he kill them? They used to be friends."

"Let's not talk about it anymore. Ok?" I said because I knew I couldn't tell him. 

"ok. Let me take a picture of you so I can show my friends that I do have a girl friend."

___

choi_mountain_99 : Back at it with my best friend ❤

comments:

_applekiller00 : so you weren't kidding that when you said you had a girl friend 

oneus.7.memeber : damn I must have looked stupid when I gave you those fake condoms 

choi_mountain_99: (reply to oneus.7.member) I gave them to Yunho

yunhoe_99 :(reply to  oneus.7.member) WAIT!!! THEY WERE FAKE!!!!!

____

He showed me the comments and we started to laugh. If his friend Yunho got someone than that's his problem. 

"Are you hungry?" I ask San

"Kind of."

"I know a good place to eat. Oh and I'm driving" He gives me the keys  and I get in the car first. 

~~~

{Felix's POV }

"Look at San's recent post."  Seungmin told me. I grab my phone and  open Instagram. The first post I see is Y/N at the beach. She looked really happy. I wanted to to make her smile like that, but instead I made her mad. 

"Was San ever more than a friend to her?" I ask Jeongin

"Not that I know of. They just hung out a lot."

"Really? I thought they used to have something." Changbin said

"Don't worry about it Felix." Chan started to say, "If she liked him in that way, she would have dated him a long time ago. "

"It's not her who I'm worried about. It's him. What if he ties to do something."

"San isn't like that." Jeongin said. "We were raised with him and he always acted like an older brother with us. "

~~~