part twenty-four

*Felix's POV*

I get home after dropping off Y/N, San, and Seonghwa at their house, to Jeongin asking me questions.

"How are they? Is Y/N healthy? Is the baby healthy? When will she come to stay with us?"

"Y/N is fine and I don't know when she's going to come. But I have good news"

"What is it?"

"We're having twins"

"Stop lying" 

"I'm not. The doctor said that we'll find out the genders in two months."

"I feel bad for Y/N because she's gonna have to go through that pain twice in a row." Chaeyeon said "Congrats by the way "  

"Thanks. Where is Tao?"

"Jisung, Changbin, and Chan took him for a while."

"Minho and Hyunjin were fight about who was going to take care of him earlier. Just imagine how they'll be with the twins. " Jeongin said

~

*Y/N's POV* 

When we get home I check the mail to see if Jackson sent me another letter before anyone sees it. And guess what was their. A letter. But the odd thing was that it wasn't sent through the postal office. It was a personally delivered letter so it must have been important or very fucked up. Either way, I was still gonna read it. 

I go to my room and sit on my bed. To be honest I was scared to open the letter. I open it and it wasn't only a letter, there was an ultrasound picture of the twins. 

 -------

Congrats Y/N! Looks like there is more of that disgusting bloodline to deal with. You might be wondering how I found out. Well lets just say I know a few nurses. This letter is not to tell you that I want to kill you all, but to make a deal with you. Give me first born twin and keep the other. After that your brother's family will be safe, but if you give me both of them all of you would be safe. Let me also remind you that I have eyes on your beloved Felix. 

It's your choice. When you have an answer text me at (xxx)xxx-xxxx, but hurry because the clock is ticking. 

-------

I know my answer. I know what I have to do. I'll regret it, but it's for the best. I grab my phone and text him

_

Me: I have made my choice

Jackson: And it is? 

Me: *Typing*

_