part twenty-six

When we arrive, not to a house but an abandoned building. At this point I'm thinking the worst. What if this is he end? Am I gong to die here? I look at Nayeon who also looked scared.

"What is this place?" I ask her

"It's where we all meet up to have our meetings. It might look like a scary on the outside but what you should be of the people inside." we get out of the car and enter. When we got in, you can see how rich this mafia was, which meant they were not people to mess with. She walked me down the long white hallway to a golden door. "Don't show that you're scared. He'll feed off of it." we go into the room filled with people and at the end of the long table was Jackson himself.

"Welcome Y/N" He said with a smile. When everyone else saw me they were shocked.  Jihyo quickly stood up and looked at me then Jackson.

"You never told us that it was Y/N!" She said with anger in her voice.

"I said it would be a surprise"

"I won't let you kill her!"

"Who said I would kill her?"

"The revenge card is for killing." Jaebeom said

"Well I changed it this once."

"Then what are you going to with her?" Yeji asked

"She's going to have twins which means I can train them to kill."

"SHE'S PREGNANT AND YOU TOOK HER!! " Jihyo yelled at him.

"She came voluntarily."

"Is that true?" Dahyun asked me 

"Yeah."

"Where will she be staying?" Mark asked

"With me of course. You all are very sentimental with her so I don't trust ya'll"

"Of course we'e sentimental with her and her brother. We saw them grow up." Nayeon said.

"Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering to the father to her kids is?" Bambam said

"Well let her tell you." They all look at me waiting for a response 

"It's Felix" I said shyly

"Lee Felix!?" Sana said and I nodded, "the one in StrayKids?!" I nod again

"I'm shocked." Jinyoung said. 

"Same" Everyone said in union.

~~~