Part two: Lies

We get to the room. Jeongin went to shower. I sat on the bed closets to me and I saw that on the night stand next to one of the beds was a letter addressed to me.

'Dear Y/N,

If you are reading this then that means the house was attacked and we might be dead. You might be wondering why they would attack us. Long story, short you and Jeongin are the last of your royal bloodline. Your real mother and father, the last king and queen of Korean, died trying to protect you two. Before they died they left you to your mother and Jeongin to me. At first it was hard to take care of you two so we decided to become a family. When the people who killed your parents found out you were still alive and well, they have not stopped trying to kill both of you.

I have trained you both for this moment. The moment you will have to face the world alone. Find a place to hide. Take care of yourself and Jeongin. And remember we'll always be there for you two even if we aren't there.

Sincerely,
Your father, trainer, Yang Yungmi '

My whole life was a lie. I was in shock and pain. Two of the people I love could be dead because of us. We killed our parents, twice. All this information was coming to me so fast and the more I thought of it the more I cried.

"Do you think mom and dad are o-" he stops and i turn my head avoiding him, wiping my tears away and hiding the letter in my pocket. "Are you crying?"

"No I'm not. Somethings in my eyes."

"Yeah. Tears." He said getting closer lifting up my head. "Why are you crying?"

"I said I wasn't-" the he cuts me off

"WHY DO YOU LIE TO ME? I'M YOUR BROTHER." he yells, making me flinch. He has never talked to me like that. "AM I NOT TRUST WORTH?"

"I LIE BECAUSE EVEN THO WE ARE TWINS, YOU'RE TOO YOUNG. I LIE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU CRY THE WAY I DO. I LIE BECAUSE I CARE. I LIE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU." I said in tears and he hugs me.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just frustrating to not be able to know." He said.

"I know it is, but this is something I won't be able to tell you."

"Have you called mom or dad yet?" I knew I could tell him that they might be dead, so like the good sister I am, I lied to him once again.

"Dad called and said to find safe a place to live. They had to go to the states to deal with the people who broke in."

"I know a place."

"Where?"

"We can go live with my gang. We'll be safe there." I have never met them. I've only heard Jeongin talk about them from time to time.

"Let's not be a burden. With the money from our inheritance we can buy a place."

"Mom and dad would need to be dead if the were to happen. Are they dead?"

"No they are not. I was just suggesting that I call them and tell them."

"We could use the money for something else, but right now we need a place to stay that is safe."

"You're right. Ask them if they would be ok with us staying there for a while."

"Yes ma'am" he said with a smile. I guess he was really happy to stay with his hyungs.

°•°•°•°•°

"They said yes."

"Ok. We'll head there at dawn. Now let's sleep." I said getting off the couch, heading to my room.

"Can we sleep in the living room?" I turn and see that he was scared but I can't blame him. We both are scared of being alone in a room.

"Yeah" I said walking to the couch.

After a while we both fell asleep.

°•°•°•°•°