part twenty-five

_

Me: I have made my choice

Jackson : And it is?

Me: I will give them both to you

Jackson: good choice

Me: You didn't let me finish.

Jackson: ok go on

Me: I will give them both to you if I can be with them

Jackson: So you want to taken with them knowing you can't leave

Me: Yes

Jackson: I'll be sending people to pick you up tonight at 9.

Pack your things. You'll be living with me now.

Me: I thought it would be after they were born.

Jackson: Well you thought wrong.

_

I check the time and it was 6:58 pm. I had so little time and wanted to say good bye to so many people. I grab a piece of paper and start to write. At this point it was hard to see through my tear that kept falling. I don't want them I danger. I have to do what I have to do to protect them. 

~

Everyone was asleep by the time I was suppose to leave so I quickly ran to the car.

"Y/N?! It was you?" I look at the diver and it was Nayeon

"You work for him?" she starts to drive farther away from the house

"That's how it works. We are all part of the same mafia, JYP. We're just separated into small gangs. StrayKids left it 3 years ago.  But lately Jackson has made it our priority to take revenge on the Yang Twins for 'The Reason', which is like a rule." 

"What does it mean?"

"The moment we enter the mafia, we all get this card is only valid for one revenge on an ex. I haven't used mine, but I know many who did. For some reason Jackson chose you to be his revenge."

"But why?"

"He said something about making someone called Yang Seyeon pay for lying to him and taking something from him but I don't remember the details." Who is Yang Seyeon? How is she retaliated to us? What is he planning to to?

~~~