part twenty-two

Felix's POV

It's the second month of Y/N's pregnancy which means that we have to go to the hospital check on the baby. But first I have to go her up. I get into my car and start to drive to the ATEEZ house. 

When I get there, I call Y/N to tell her that I'm here. Soon after, everyone came out and San, Seonghwa and Y/N get into the car. I look at her and she told me, 

"Everyone insisted on coming. The rest are going to meet us at the hospital."

"Are we all going to be allowed to go in?"

"I'll ask, but I doubt it." She said and I started to drive.

"So have you guys decided what will happen after the baby is born? " San asked

"What do you mean?" Seonghwa asked him

"I mean like if you two are going to live together or something like that."

"I haven't thought about that yet. " Y/N said. I really want to ask her if she wanted to move in with me like before but I already know she'll say no. 

"I think you should. Don't forget that we have to meet with sometime bad people and if they'd want they could try to break into the house." Seonghwa said 

"I agree with him Y/N. You and that baby could be in a lot of danger if that were to happen." San said.

*Y/N's POV*

They were right. It would be dangerous for me to stay with them but it would be the same if I lived with Felix. And not to mention the fact that we are still being hunted by Jackson.

[Last Week]

"Y/N you have mail" Yunho said, handing me a red envelope. 

"Thank you"  I said and he left my room. I then open the envelope. It was a letter, but not just any letter. It was a letter from Jackson . 

___

So I see that you have moved. Did you think I would stop my plan for you and your brother? Oh and don't forget to mention your nephew. Child, I will get my way one way or another. No matter how many times you move or how far you are, I will take my chance to get rid your bloodline. None of you deserve to live after what your mother did, but that is another story child. 

Yours truly, 

Jackson Wang

P.S.   Say hi to your parents for me. 

____

That fucking bastard.