part forty-eight

*night time*

"Will you at least say something?" Felix told Y/N.

"What do you expect me to say?"

"I don't know." He said with his head down and playing with his fingers. Y/N found this adorable. "I'm sorry..." 

Y/N looks at him and smiled.  

"It's fine. I was mad and overreacting," she responded.  With that, she kissed his cheek and quickly put the blanket over her.

"You forgive me?!" 

"yeah"

"I love you so much!"  He said hugging her. 

"I know. Now let's sleep. We need rest to find that bitch tomorrow. "  He nodded and they fell asleep. 

-

"Start tracking it! Hurry!" Jeongin yelled.

"I'm trying!"  Jisung (nct) yelled back. 

Y/N walks down the stair and sees everyone running around. 

"What's happening?" she asks Mark, Yuta, and Jaehyun, who were about to run upstairs to get their weapons.

"She called Felix," Jaehyun said and they hurried upstairs. Her eyes widened and she ran to Chan. 

"What can I do?"

"Go help Jisung and Yangyang with the tracking ."  She rushes to the boys that were having trouble. 

"Y/N, she's using a pay phone, but it's in Jeju Island."  Yangyang told her .  

"Can you pin point what part she is in?"  she asked and the boys nodded.  

"Y/N! Come here quickly!" Winwin yelled from the living room. 

"What happened?"  she asked and he put some head phones her.
-
Jennie- I don't want you to make me do something that you are going to regret.

Felix- I'm not making you do anything. Just bring them back safely or we'll be at war. 

Jennie- You think that your little threats will scare me *laugh*  I have someone on my side that could kill you and that wh*re if I were to just ask her to.  Don't test!

Felix- What do you want?

Jennie- You

Felix- and what does she want?

Jennie- The Yang Twin's death.  
I hope you heard that Y/N and Jeongin. 

Felix- They aren't here.

Jennie- I'm not stupid Felix. You guys are trying to track me and they are listening. 
Watch your back bitches, we're coming.

*end call*
-

Y/N and Jeongin's eyes grew knowing that they weren't safe. Not them. Not their families.Not even their friends. 

~~~