part thirty- eight

Y/N's POV

We get home and I pack everything I need for a couple of months. San helped me so we were done fast. Then we started to drive to his house. Then whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Felix. I miss him. A lot...

_

When we get there dad opens the door and hugs me.

"It's been so long "

"It's been a week." I laughed.

"I know but it feels like I haven't seen you nor Jeongin in months."

"Well I'm here now. And for a long time." We go inside and San comes in with my bags. I hugged San goodbye and he left. I then was taken to my room where there was a picture of me , Jeongin, dad, Chaeyeon, Tao, and Felix. I begin to cry and dad rushes in .

"What happened?! Why are you crying?"

*Jackson's POV*

"I miss him" she cried. I look up and see the picture.

"I know" I said and I hugged her.

_
She was finally asleep. I got out the room and rush to my office. It was too late to get to the meeting so I might as well Skype them.

○●○

Jinyoung- "Now that the Jackson is here we can start."

Bambam- "Lisa is here and she promised that everything that is said here will stay here."

I nodded and then Namjoon starts to starts to talk. He and the rest off BTS were on Skype too because they were in America.

Namjoon- "Like I told Jeongin earlier, Jennie is planning to leave the country."

Naeyeon- "where would she go because I don't think she'll come to Korea?"

Lisa- "Australia or Paris. She talks about those two a lot."

Me- "if things go wrong we'll have three groups. One in Australia. Another Paris and I'll be here with the last group."

Yeji- "Twice and us can go to Australia."

Jae- "And the rest of GOT7 and us can go to Paris."

Me- "That leaves myself with StrayKids and ATEEZ."

Lisa- "Can we help too?"

Yeosang- " Why would you guys help if she is your friend?"

Lisa- " We told her many times to stop obsessing over him because he had a family already, but she never did. This is for her own good...and I don't want to be involved in the reason Y/N's kids won't have a dad. So can we help?"

JHope- "She sound honest. I think we should let her."

Me- "just as long as Rose and Jisoo are ok with it too?"

Lisa- " They have been ok with it from the start. " 

Seungmin- "Which group would they be in?"

Me- "The most important one of them all.."

Jeongin- " Convincing Jennie?"

Me- no

Sana- "Eliminating Jennie's contacts?"

Me- nope

Seonghwa-"Then what?"

Me- "Protecting Y/N from Jennie."

~~~

It's going to be Halloween which means scary movies!!! I mean, yeah it sucks staying home, but it's fun being home and watching scary movies while also watching your family members hide behind pillows. In my opinion, scary movies aren't scary but fun to watch. I think the only one that has gotten me to scream was 'As Above As Below' and  this movie on Netfilx. I think it's called "Veronica" (I think). oh and if you have time, please check out my new story called "The Other Side Of The Story" which is an ATEEZ fanfiction. Anyways Happy (early) Halloween. -🐢🌸