part eleven: the fight

When we got home Jeongin carried Chaeyeon to their room and we left everyone else in the car because we were not going to carry their heavy-asses into the house. Felix and I went to our room to go sleep. I quickly got ready for bed and laid on the bed ready to sleep. Then Felix turns me pulls me closer to him kisses me.

"Goodnight" he said in his deep voice, which kinda tuned me on tbh. But if you think imma doing anything with him right now, you're wrong. 

"goodnight "  replied and fell asleep.

_____________

I get up at 4 in the morning and get ready so I can go do my job.

[my outfit]

*flashback to 10 minutes ago*

I get call so early in the morning and I didn't want to pick it up because I was tired, but when I saw the caller ID, i had to pick up.

"hello?"

"i have a client who would pay you 2,000,000 usd if you kill a man who goes by the name of xxxxx."

"and when would he want it to be done?"

"as soon as you can."

"tell him that his order will be complete before 8 am."

"got it"

{call end}

*end of flash back*

________________

I get into position and all I gotta do now is wait for my target.

Bro was taking so long to get out of the hotel. I mean like what was he doing in there. Damn. Speaking of the devil, there he came out with his body guards and the one and only Jackson Wang. I get ready to shot my shot and bam. The guy falls to the ground. I took my gun off the edge of the roof so no one can see me, but I was too late. Ot of all he people who could of seen me, it had to be Jackson. He gave me a  smirk and I ran off case I knew that I got that b*tch pissed off. I mean like who wouldn't be mad if someone killed your investor.

~

I get home safely  by 7 am and find Jeongin in the kitchen.

"Did you go kill someone again?"

"What makes you think that?"

"hmm. Let me think. One you went out early."

"I wanted to go for a morning wake"

"In all black with a gun?"

"yes. You never know who you might find."

"What about the dead man on the news?"

"Anyone could have done that"

"How about the early call you got?" we look to see Felix heading towards us. 

"You heard?" I ask 

"yeah"

"Yang Y/N. How many times have I told you to quit that job? Remember how mom and dad were when they found out. Why don't just stop it already?" Jeongin said.

"Most of the people I kill are people who take money from the innocent. I'm doing then a favor."

"Come Felix, help me out." he said

"do not drag him into this "

"Y/N. I agree with him. I think you should quit." wow he took his side even tho he is just being a hypocrite right now.

"Why don't you quit?"

"W-what?" he knew what I was talking about but wanted to act dumb.

"I heard you that night I stayed at your place." his face turned pale. "They sent you to kill us after I rejected the offer, but you also rejected it."

"You knew since then and didn't confront me about it?"

"I was hoping that you'd tell me. "

"It's still a dangerous job for you."

"I can take care of myself." I said to him before walking past him, heading to our room. I hasn't even two days of us being together and we already got into a fight. 

I get changed into sweats and a sweater and get on the bed to sleep all of what happened away. 

~

Damn, I have never had such a hard time to sleep. ( Alexa, play Insomnia by StrayKids) After a while of trying to sleep I give up and go on my phone. Surprisingly, I see an unopened text from a few minutes ago so I check who it was. It was my best friend. Choi f***ing San.

 Before he was stolen from me by ATEEZ, we were the baddest b*tches in Seoul. Our parents were friends so San used to come to our house often. He was also friends with Jeongin but they weren't that close.

___

San:

I know we haven't talked since I got into ATEEZ, but I was wondering if you wanna hang out today.

Me:

Yeah sure, we can hang out. Where do we meet up? 

San:

 I'll pick you up at your house.

Me:

I live with StrayKids now so you can pick me up here

San:

I live close so I'll be there in about 15 minutes

Me:

Ok

___

I get ready quickly and head out the room. Felix was at the door as if he was gonna come in.

"You're going out?" he asks

"yeah"

"Let me get ready. I'll go with you."

"No. I'm going out with a friend. You can stay." I walk past him and he follows me

"Goodmorning Y/N " Jisung said.

"Goodmorning"

"oh are you going out with Felix today?" Seungmin asked

"No, I going to meet with my friend."

"Which one?" Jeongin asked

"San."

"The San from ATEEZ?" Chan asks

"yeah"

"I didn't know you two were friends." Felix says

"There are lots of things you don't know about me."  I said. Then I got a text from San saying that he was outside. 

"See y'all later" I said then gave a quick kiss to Felix and left. 

[Felix's POV]

She gave me a kiss and left. I knew she wasn't mad at me. 

"See Jeongin! I told you she wasn't mad."

"I have seen her with her last boyfriend and learned that a quick kiss means 'I love you but I mad at you right now so I won't waste a good kiss in you'."

"How would you know?"

"She told me." I sit down and run my fingers through my hair.

"It's fine Felix. She can't be mad at you forever." Jisung told me.

"It feels like forever"

"Don't you think you're overreacting. " Hyunjin said. Compared to him, I'm not overreacting.

~~~