part five: death

Y/N's POV

"Let's go Y/N." Felix said while picking my up from the ground.

"I can't leave them like this. I want to bury them." I walk in and drag mother to the back where I'll put them. When I turn to go back in Felix was already outside with dad.

"I'll help you."

"Thank you"

°•°•°•°•°

After digging that holes, we place them in there and seal the holes. I never imagined their lifes to end like this.

"Should I call Jeongin. "

"No. He can't know they are dead. He's not ready."

"Then when will he be ready?"

"That's for me to decide. "

"Let's go. The people who killed them might come back."

"Ok. But first let me get a few things." We go into the house and head up to my room.

"You can sit on my bed while I get what I came here for." He nods and I rush to my closet. In there I have a safe with money and guns.

I grab a backpack and stuff it with everything in the safe. After that I grab some clothes and pictures of my family.

"I'm ready. Let's go"

°•°•°•°•°

So far the car ride has been quite. I go on my phone and see 20 missed calls from Jeongin.

"He misses you and regrets telling you that." Felix says

"He meant what he said. I want him to be happy with her so I'll leave and not burden them."

"It's not about being a burden. It's about you being mad that he didn't tell you."

"That's not fully true. I'm not mad just hurt that he couldn't tell me."

°•°•°•°•°

We arrived at an apartment building after a while.

"You can stay with me at my apartment until you'd like to leave. I won't tell Jeongin. "

"Thank you" he parks the car and we go to him apartment. "I thought you all lived in a house together.

"We do but I have my own separate place." He said. "There is only one room so I'll sleep in the living room"

"I can sleep in the living room."

"No. I can't allow that. You should sleep in the room. "

"Ok." I walk to the room and get the my things I brought from home to shower.

°•°•°•°•°

I got out the shower and my dumbass forgot my clothes. I wrap the towel around my self and open fast to make a run for it.

Felix's POV

What would she want to eat? I go to the door of the bathroom and I was about to knock but then she opens the door and caught me off guard causing her to fall onto of me.

"I'm so sorry" she said getting off me. That's when I noticed that she was naked. I look away as fast as I can. "My towel!! OMG!!" Then she runs to the room.

°•°•°•°•°

She comes out the room dressed in grey sweats and an oversized tshirt.

"I didn't see anything"

"Good. I'm dying of embarrassment." She said a I laughed a bit.

"I made ramen if you want any."

"Thank you." She said with a smile.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"What was the secret you hid from Jeongin? I heard him tell you about it."

"I can't tell you."

"Why? Am I not trust worthy?"

"You'll tell Jeongin. I can't have him knowing. "

"I swear I won't tell him."

"Ok. He and I are the reason-" then her phone rings. "I need to awnser this. " she leaves the table and goes to the room.

_

Y/N's POV

"Hello?"

"Black Dahlia. You have an assignment. "

"How much am I getting paid?"

"5,000,000 USD"

"Who's the person?"

"Their names are ."

°•°•°•°•°