part thirty-four

*3 months later*

I'm now five months pregnant. Tbh I can't wait. Four more months and I'm I can see them. I have taken time off of my job so I won't be in any trouble for killing the wrong person. Felix on the other hand has been getting more assignments. He also has to do things with StrayKids so he's rarely home.

Right now Chaeyeon, Tao and I are living with ATEEZ because StrayKids went to America to take care of somethings. We could have stayed home but they insisted that we go to ATEEZ.

When we have time, we all go out and have fun but get back home quickly. Jeongin rarely calls Chaeyeon which makes her worry alot. I don't blame her tho. I get worried too. We never know what might happen.

___

"How come when Tao slid down the slide, everyone was worried, but when I fell you all laughed?" Wooyoung whined as he got up.

"He a child. You're a grown man." Yeosang told him.

"Y/N are you hungry?" Mingi asked me.

"Just a bit but it's fine."

"Think of the children. They are starving." San said as he pulled me to the car. Everyone else got in and we went to off to get food.

___

"Thank you for the food San!" We all said

"I wasn't supposed to pay for all of us. You guys were supposed to pitch in, but you didn't."

"Cheapskate" Jongho mumbles and I laugh.

"I'm older than you!" San said

"I'm stronger than you!"

"You know what imma stay quiet." We all laughed until Hoongjoong got a call and got up.

"I got to take this I'll be back." He said and after about 15 minutes he came back. "It's getting late. We should get back home."

"Who called you?" Yunho asked him

"No one. Let's go."

___

When we got home Hoongjoong quickly went to him room and didn't come out the rest of the day.

"I'm going to try calling Jeongin." Chaeyeon said. I look at her knowing he wouldn't awnser. She knew it too, but she gave me the 'I have to try' face. I nod and she calls him.

Like I expected, no awnser.

"Do you think they are in trouble?" She said as she teared up.

"Maybe they are just busy."

"They have been busy for the last two months!" She then began to cry and so did I. It was true they were gone for two months and they have only called three times. Those three times were three weeks ago. What if something did happen to them?

"Chaeyeon! Y/N!" Seonghwa said as he entered my room. We then quickly wipe our tears. "What happened?"

"It's nothing." Chaeyeon said with her red eyes

"Please don't lie.."

"Have you heard from StrayKids?" I ask him. He quickly turned serious.

"No but today when Hoongjoong got that call and said it was no one, he lied. Chan called him." I quickly got up and ran to Hoongjoong's room and found him in his desk.

"Do you need anything Y/N?"

"Yes, for you to tell me why you didn't say anything about Chan calling you?!" He quickly stood up and walked to close the door.

"I can't tell you...I really wish I could but I can't."

"Why?!"

"It's not good for you nor the babies...please just wait."

"For how long?" He then looked down and stayed quiet. "Awnser me?!"

"four months..."

"You've got to be kidding me." I scoff and walk away.

"Y/N were are you going." Mingi asked.

"I need some air." I grab the car keys and drive to StrayKids house.

~~~