part fifty-one

Felix's POV

3 days

3 DAYS!

I want to kill every single person involved with the kidnapping of our daughter.

Jackson has helped us locate a possible hideout and BTS has Seojun taken care of. Y/N is on full kill mode. She has the urge to kill Jennie, but who in this house doesn't."

-

"She might work in a dirty job, but she will never kill someone in a warehouse. She'll do it in a fancy hotel or something." Jackson told us.

"There are so many, how will we find them." Y/N asked.

"I have a few people undercover." He said, "which leads me to already know their location."

"Where?" I ask.

"The XXX Hotel"

"We own that hotel!" Jeongin said.

"Then it will be easy getting a key to the rooms."

-

*at the hotel*

"Are you in position?" I heard Seungmin ask through the earpiece.

"Yea"

"Y/N has gotten the key card and there have been complaints of loud noises from the 10th floor."

"When Y/N come back, we'll head upstairs together." Jackson said.

"NCT, GOT7, and Twice are surrounding the building and some are near the fire alarms, so just incase a shooting starts, no civilian is hurt." Changbin said.

"Ok, I'm on my way to you guys. Get ready. We're about to go beat a bitch up." Y/N said, which made me smile. I love it when she gets all dangerous.

"Got it we'll be on our way." I said getting up.

"Felix," Jackson said and I turn to him. "You know I could kill you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Look down" I do as he said and shit. Getting a....yeah, infront of your future father-in-law is terrifying. That's all I have to say about this particular event.

"I-It's not what it looks like!"

"That's my daughter you know." He said."You'll get it when Seyeon gets a boyfriend."

-

3rd person POV

The 7 (Y/N, Felix, Jackson, Yeji, Jihyo, Chan, Yoongi) meet in the eighth floor and take the stairs to the tenth floor. Everyone was ready to beat a bitch up. They all knew two things. Kill anyone who gets in the way(except civilians), and leave Jess and Jennie for Y/N, Felix, and Jackson.

Y/N gave a key to everyone and they split up opening every door. The tenth floor was almost empty, just a few people stayed in that floor since it was so expensive.

Then there was the last three doors. Everyone met up there and they were about to open it when they heard the sound of a gun shot and a baby crying.

~~~