part twenty-seven

*Felix's POV*

I wake up in the morning and pick up my phone to call Y/N. She didn't answer so I thought she was still sleeping. I go down stairs to get food and find everyone panicking in the kitchen. 

"What happened?" I ask

"Felix. Y/N is..." Jisung started to say

"Is what?!"

"She's missing" when Chan said the I rushed to get my keys and drove as fast as I could to ATEEZ.

~

I bang on the door and San opens it. I run to her room and I could hear everyone follow me. When I get there it was empty. I check her closet and some of her things are missing. 

"She's not here" Seonghwa said.

"She couldn't have left like that. She must have left a note or something." Then Yeosang gave me a letter.

"Y/N left it on left this on the kitchen counter." He said, "Read it, we'll leave you be." They all leave and I open it and begin to read.

_____ 

Dear everyone, 

You're probably wondering why you can't find me or call me. Well the thing is that I did this all for you to be safe. Don't try to find me or wait for me to come back because I might never come back. I'm sorry. I had to do this, but don't worry, we'll be fine. I wrote different parts for certain people. You don't have to read i if you don't want.

_____

I skim the letter for my name and find it in the end.

____

Felix, I am really sorry . I did want to have you by my side the whole time, but due to someone,it wasn't possible. I know I said to not look for me but the truth is that everything you want to know will be in my recent messages. The password is the day we started to date. Lastly, I wasn't able to tell you because I was scared, but if this is the last you hear for me. I would just want you to know that I love you.

_____

I hear a knock on the door and then Jeongin comes in. I could tell from his eyes that he was crying. I walk to him, hug him and begin to cry. I hand him the letter and get out the room so her could read it himself. 

I went down stairs with everyone else and see them all in the living room with maps and laptops everywhere. They were very focused. 

"What are you guys doing?"

"Do you think we'll listen to her when she said to not find her?" San said

"Come here. You might be able to open her phone." Seungmin said. I open it and we all read the recent texts.

"Now we know that she's with Jackson." Yunho said

"But why would he want the twins?" Changbin asked

"I don't know but I'll kill him if I see him" 

~~~