part eighteen

We arrive at our old house because it was closer and walk to the back were I buried them. The moment we reached the spot, Jeongin held my hand.  

"Mom, dad, I'm a dad now." I can hear him holding his tears as he spoke. "I wish I could bring him but he's barely 2 days old so next time he'll come." 

"Remember when everyone thought I was going to be the first one to give you two a grandchild? Well you were wrong." At this point we were all crying.

"We all finally reunited after years like you guys wanted." San said

"And I'll make sure that none of us get hurt." Seonghwa said.

~

After a while we left to go to our next location. All of our eyes were already red from all the crying. I sat in the front with Seonghwa and San sat with Jeongin. 

"Are you nervous?" I ask him. 

"yeah. I saw how hard it was for us when we were over there and I don't know how worse it would be when I go to them."

"it's ok. Well be here with you if you need anything."

Soon after, we arrived at the Seonghwa's old house and some cars parked in the driveway. We all get out the car, armed, and head inside slowly.

"So they really left without telling us?" Someone said. For some reason his voice sounded very familiar.

"I guess so." Another said. 

"But where could the have gone?" That's when I knew who it was. I move from the spot we were hiding from and they saw me.

"Y/N?" 

"Mark!" I walk towards him

"What are you doing here? "

"I came with some family members to pay respects."

"Who died?" Taeyong asked

"My parent." Seonghwa said walking towards us with San and Jeongin

"Seonghwa? How are you alive? They told us that you died last year." Jaehyun said

"I wasn't the one, They were. I came too late."

"I'm sorry." Jungwoo said as he hugged him. 

"We'll be in the back if you need us." Seonghwa said and we left. 

~

{Felix's POV}

*knock*

"Come in."

"What happened?" Chan asked me

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean" I shake my head, "I'm talking about Y/N!"

"So I guessing she didn't tell you. I cheated on her and she left me."

"I can't believe you. I thought you loved her"

"I still do but I doubt that she'll take me back."

"No shit. If I was her I'd never want to even hear your name."

"Thanks now can you leave. "

~~~