part sixteen

When we got to the ATEEZ house, everyone welcomed me nicely and Hoongjoong took me to my room.

"If you need anything just ask us." I nod and he leaves. 

Jeongin:

where did you go? Chan said that you are not at the house so where are you

Me: 

I'm going to live withe ATEEZ for a while

Jeongin: 

did you and Felix fight?

Me:

We broke up. I'll explain every thig later. 

i'll come to the hospital tomorrow to visit Chaeyeon and my nephew 

Jeongin:

Ok see you tomorrow.

I put my phone down and start to unpack my things. After that I turn on my phone and see that the wallpaper is Felix and I. I immediately change it to mom, dad, Jeongin, aunt, uncle San and I at our 13th birthday party. 

I go down stairs to get water and find Seonghwa in the kitchen. Seonghwa was my cousin but we weren't that close. 

"So when where you going to tell me that you were in ATEEZ?"

"When were you going to tell me that aunt and uncle are dead?"

"Fair enough."

~

We started to talk about some things that happened to each other the past two years and turns out that my parents weren't the only ones who died. 

"They were killed last year an when I went  to visit them with San, they were just there, life less on the ground. We decided to bury them in the back after a while."  

"The same thing happened to me but Jeongin was't there it was Felix."

"So what happened with Felix."

"long story short, he cheated on me and never loved me so the end."

"That bitch"

"Yeah I know. He's a bitch but I still love him for some dumb-ass reason."

"I have an idea. Remember how you sad that Jeongin wasn't there to say goodbye and how you two weren't there to also say bye?" I nod. "Lets go tomorrow. You, Jeongin, San and I." 

"But I have to go to the hospital tomorrow "

"We'll go after"

"Ok"

~~~