part thirteen: 'brother-in-law'?

"So are you engaged?" San asked me while we waited for our food.

"What do you mean?"

"Your ring" he said pointing at it.

"oh. I'm not engaged but I'm dating someone."

"oh really. Who?"

"Lee Felix from StrayKids"

"I see the connection." he started. "for how long?"

"We started yesterday, but we got into  fight today so idk if we'll last."

"What did he do to you?" I told him the whole situation and he agreed with me. "He was being a hypocrite, but the still doesn't mean you should break up. " 

"Should I tell him sorry?"

"NO. He has to do it first. He should also respect your wishes."

After that we ate and he took me back home. 

~

"Is Jeongin inside? " he asks

"Yeah"

"I'm going to say hi to him. It's been too long since the last time I saw him." I open the door and we go in. I walk to the living room because that's where they spend most of their time watching dramas and San follows me. 

"My baby brother Jeongin!" he said hugging Jeongin tightly.  

"San what are you doing here. Don't tell me they kicked you out."

"Can't I visit the twins I grew up with." He said letting him go. "And I wanted to talk to my future brother-in-law" 

"SAN!" I said punching his arm. 

"Oh you're talking about Felix. He's upstairs."

"Thank you Changbin. Well I'll be back." San said walking towards the stairs. If you think I would try to stop him, you're wrong. I run in front of him and stop him or so I thought. This b*tch picked me up and moved me.  Then down the stairs came the prince himself and when he saw me he ran down and hugged me tightly. 

"I'm so sorry I was against you. I will try to never make you mad again. Please don't leave me for San" I couldn't help but laugh when he said the last part. "Why are you laughing?"

"I'm not gonna leave you for San. We are just friends."

"Exactly brother-in-law" San said which made me want to hit him. 

"Why don't you go bother Jeongin and your sister-in-law." I said pointing at them. And next thing you know that's what he did. 

"So 'brother-in-law'?" Felix said with a smirk.

"I'll tell him to stop calling you that."

"No, I like it. "

"why"

"Because it would mean that you're mine. " 

~~~