part forty-one

3rd person POV

Jennie went to meet up with Namjoon at the location they had decided on. While he distracted her, the rest of the boys would get Felix out of there. Getting him back to Korea would be easy, but the real issue is her. 

Right now, Jisoo and Rose were waiting for the sounds of fighting, so that they could help. Felix was ready for anything as long as he got out of there and was able to see Y/N.
_

Felix's POV

"Did you hear that?" Jisoo said and we stayed quiet for a cool minute. All of a sudden, we hear the doorknob rattle.

"Here," Rosè says as she hands me a gun. The door then opens, revealing Jungkook.

"We should go before they get back up," He said, and we all ran out of there. When we get out of the building, we see a car arrive in front of the house.

"Oh shit, it's-" Suga said.

"Shhhhh. There is an exit in the back, so let's hurry." Jisoo said, and we all ran to the back. She showed us a path in the forest, and explained to us on, the way, that there was a plane waiting for us not far from here.
_

We make it out of the woods and see a car parked on the side of the road.

"Get in, hurry," Jin said and we speed off.

We got to the plane in less than 10 minutes, so we quickly got on. Not surprisingly, one of the guys knew how to fly. 

Jisoo's POV 

I look out the window, and I finally feel like I could breathe.

 Felix was going to get back to Y/N, and everything would be fine. Right? If I'm being honest. I feel like life won't be calm for them as long as Jennie is alive. She's too obsessed with him. 

I then suddenly get a call from Lisa.

---

Did you guys get him?

Yes. We are on our way home right now. 

Oh good. What about Jennie? 

I think she knows he's gone by now. We left exactly by the time she got home. 

She didn't see you guys, right?

I don't think so.

Hopefully not. If so Y/N would be in trouble. 

How?

Well, Jennie would hire an assassin, or kill Y/N herself.

I never thought of that.

It's fine tho because I'm here, and so is ATEEZ. 

ok. We'll be there by very late at night. 

Ok. Stay safe. bye

---

I turn and see Rosè on her phone, and Felix looking out the window. The rest of the boys were either eating, sleeping, or playing around. Even tho they looked dangerous, they acted like children. 

~~~